Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My psn

I tried to log in to spotify on my playstation account and when i did it said link to acc so i clicked it and it said.it was already linked to another playstation acc and im not sure who

• I tried to log in to spotify on my playstation account and when i did it said link to acc so i  clicked it and it said.it was already linked to another playstation acc and im not sure who
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alteração do nome de usuário

Quando eu criei meu perfil, eu não tive ou não vi a opção de escolher o nome de usuário, e agora távum nome de usuário todo estranho, queria saber como trocar. Alguém pode me ajudar?

• Quando eu criei meu perfil, eu não tive ou não vi a opção de escolher o nome de usuário, e agora távum nome de usuário todo estranho, queria saber como trocar. Alguém pode me ajudar?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: Switching from Groove

Where's the option to transfer your music from Groove to Spotify? I don't see that option anywhere in the Groove app. Thank you for any clarification.

• Where's the option to transfer your music from Groove to Spotify? I don't see that option anywhere in the Groove app. Thank you for any clarification.
  • DBreezy1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Disabled!!!

Hey Spotify, I had to make a new account to post this... It looks like my premium account was recently disabled (username h3oc) I think it may be because the charge came through as "189582113016 8777781161 NY" which looked suspicious, so I disputed i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,   I had to make a new account to post this...   It looks like my premium account was recently disabled (username h3oc)   I think it may be because the charge c...
  • Alexandrade
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My Spotify Premium account have been hacked. When I logged on today all my playlists were deleted, all saved albums were gone and new playlists have been made. I managed to recover some of the playlists, but all other history is gone. I have changed ...

• My Spotify Premium account have been hacked. When I logged on today all my playlists were deleted, all saved albums were gone and new playlists have been made. I managed to recover some of the playli...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, my username and mail have been changed without my permission, now I do not have anymore access to my premium account. How do I do to reset it back? PS. It is not this account, it is another account..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my username and mail have been changed without my permission, now I do not have anymore access to my premium account. How do I do to reset it back?   PS. It is not this account, it is anot...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in

I tried logging in and it won’t let me so i pressed forgot my password and it said it brought me to a website so i put in my username and it said it will send me an email but i still never got one. also i put in my email one time and pressed send and...

• Visitor
  • I tried logging in and it won’t let me so i pressed forgot my password and it said it brought me to a website so i put in my username and it said it will send me an email but i still never got one. a...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed from Famiy Plan

My sister recently got removed from our family plan because I didn't reply to the email fast enough, now it will not re-add her to the plan when I try to invite her. Is there a way to solve this?

• My sister recently got removed from our family plan because I didn't reply to the email fast enough, now it will not re-add her to the plan when I try to invite her. Is there a way to solve this?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Billed card but no student premium

Hello guys! I passed student verification with SheerID, got e-mail calling that my credit card will be billed when current premium will pass. It was yesterday - my credit card got billed for 9,99 PLN (Polish price of student premium month), but I got...

• Hello guys!   I passed student verification with SheerID, got e-mail calling that my credit card will be billed when current premium will pass. It was yesterday - my credit card got billed f...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account creation and Facebook linking.

I have created an account with Facebook.Since i wanted more control on account settings, I decided to close the account and to create a new one (without Facebook).Nonetheless I want the Spotify account linked with Facebook, but at this very moment th...

• I have created an account with Facebook. Since i wanted more control on account settings, I decided to close the account and to create a new one (without Facebook). Nonetheless I want the Spotify a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized credit card charges

I have unauthorized credit card charges each month by Spotify, and I have contacted them twice giving them the date and bank's authorization code as Spotify requested so they can discontinue with these fraudulent charges to my credit card. I received...

• I have unauthorized credit card charges each month by Spotify, and I have contacted them twice giving them the date and bank's authorization code as Spotify requested so they can discontinue with the...
  • Melissa72
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Add Jarre Technologies Aerobull/Aeroskull support to Spotify connect

Spotify connect is a great way to manage music through the home. Please add Jarre Technologies Aerobull/Aeroskull support to Spotify connect : https://musiclife.paris/speakers/aerobull

• Spotify connect is a great way to manage music through the home. Please add Jarre Technologies Aerobull/Aeroskull support to Spotify connect : https://musiclife.paris/speakers/aerobull  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect Spotify From Facebook

I am having trouble accessing my Spotify account. I have a premium account that I originally created using an email address. I recently had to reset my password, and when I was logging in on my mobile device, I accidentally logged into Spotify using ...

• Visitor
  • I am having trouble accessing my Spotify account. I have a premium account that I originally created using an email address. I recently had to reset my password, and when I was logging in on my mobil...
  • LSOP0962
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling a subscription without knowing the username and password

I have an account that I have forgotten the password and username to and want to cancel it. How do I do it?

• I have an account that I have forgotten the password and username to and want to cancel it. How do I do it?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium on laptop

I bought spotify premium on my laptop, but the app on my phone still says I have the free version. How do I fix that?

• I bought spotify premium on my laptop, but the app on my phone still says I have the free version. How do I fix that?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my email adress for Facebook type account

Hi, I'm connected with a Facebook type account. I changed my email address on Facebook (the older one is not valid anymore) but Spotify didn't make the update. What should I do?

• Hi,   I'm connected with a Facebook type account. I changed my email address on Facebook (the older one is not valid anymore) but Spotify didn't make the update. What should I do? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sedcfsdfcsx

cxzfcdx

• Regular
  • cxzfcdx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student auf family wechseln

Hallo,Ich bin Studentin und habe einen Spotify Student Account. Da ich noch zuhause wohne und meine Familie sich auch Spotify anschaffen möchte, ist meine Frage ob ich von Student auf Family wechseln kann, ohne Spotify zu kündigen

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, Ich bin Studentin und habe einen Spotify Student Account. Da ich noch zuhause wohne und meine Familie sich auch Spotify anschaffen möchte, ist meine Frage ob ich von Student auf Family wechse...
  • Fhe
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to transfer my playlists

When I created my first spotify account I was young and I made a name that I dont want anymore because its stupid. I found out you can't change your name. So I decided to create a new account.I've heard that spotify is able to transfer all playlists ...

• Visitor
  • When I created my first spotify account I was young and I made a name that I dont want anymore because its stupid. I found out you can't change your name. So I decided to create a new account. I've ...
  • Ticones
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my account

I have an account which I made previously with Facebook. Since then I created a Spotify account with my personal iCloud email and added premium to it. I wanted to connect my Facebook with it so that I could follow my friends. My account connected wit...

• Visitor
  • I have an account which I made previously with Facebook. Since then I created a Spotify account with my personal iCloud email and added premium to it. I wanted to connect my Facebook with it so that ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes