Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Error code 040

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I can't log in since two days and I don't know why...

•   I can't log in since two days and I don't know why... 
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify security issues with premium service - Beware-

I have had some serious issues and figured I would include them here since email response is very poor with spotify support. I have included my correspondence below so that others can take precautions that this does not happen to them. I used their c...

• ...bsp;Spotify on public computers you should always ensure that you log out before leaving. Simply closing theSpotify application does not constitute logging out. To log out, you go to File &g...
  • teosum
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlists and family subscription have disappeared

I was listening to music and another song I'd never heard of overided what I was playing. Then my app kicked me out. So I logged back in and all of my playlists were gone and it wasn't registering that I have or ever had a premium or family subscript...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music and another song I'd never heard of overided what I was playing. Then my app kicked me out. So I logged back in and all of my playlists were gone and it wasn't registering th...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetar perfil

Existe alguma forma de resetar o perfil do spotify, para que reinicie meu gosto musical?

• Casual Listener
  • Existe alguma forma de resetar o perfil do spotify, para que reinicie meu gosto musical?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Subscription Showing Free

I see that they say the problem is fixed. My account on my Mac and Iphone 6 is still showing FREE. I deleted and reinstalled spotify and this did not work. I pay for the family plan. Thank you, Tori

• Regular
  • I see that they say the problem is fixed. My account on my Mac and Iphone 6 is still showing FREE. I deleted and reinstalled spotify and this did not work. I pay for the family plan.     ...
  • Dod1123
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution All music and playlists disappeared

I just got back from a trip in asia and when i tried to start my spotify, i not only had to reset my password, all of my music and playlists were gone. Any ideas on how i can get them back?

• I just got back from a trip in asia and when i tried to start my spotify, i not only had to reset my password, all of my music and playlists were gone. Any ideas on how i can get them back?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo entrar a ninguna cuenta de spotify en mi computadora

descarge la aplicacion en mi laptop pero no me quiere abrir ninguna cuenta, ni siquiera la premium, simplemente no me abre nada.

• descarge la aplicacion en mi laptop pero no me quiere abrir ninguna cuenta, ni siquiera la premium, simplemente no me abre nada.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No es posible unirte a este plan familiar

Me han anadido a un plan familiar. Al darle al boton "Aceptar invitacion" del email automatico que me ha llegado de Spotify, llego a una landing en la que tengo que completar mis datos y los de la vivienda. Cuando lo completo me sale un pop-up en el ...

• Me han anadido a un plan familiar. Al darle al boton "Aceptar invitacion" del email automatico que me ha llegado de Spotify, llego a una landing en la que tengo que completar mis datos y los de la vi...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify account page not opening?

When I go to open my account on Spotify, I get a message saying: www.spotify.com is currently unable to handle this request. Anybody else with this problem? It happens on mobile and desktop.

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to open my account on Spotify, I get a message saying: www.spotify.com is currently unable to handle this request. Anybody else with this problem? It happens on mobile and desktop...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple Devices That Aren't Mine

I opened my Spotify desktop application this morning to find five Playstations on my account that are not mine. Any ideas as to how this happened and if I can get rid of them? I already changed my password and signed out of Spotify on all platforms.

Uh.png
  • I opened my Spotify desktop application this morning to find five Playstations on my account that are not mine. Any ideas as to how this happened and if I can get rid of them? I already changed my pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hulu account not working

Everytime I go to connect my Spotify with Hulu it leads me to a page that says "Page not found". Help!!! I just want to use hulu

• Everytime I go to connect my Spotify with Hulu it leads me to a page that says "Page not found". Help!!! I just want to use hulu
  • Rising-shiva
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 tracks - 2 accounts.

Hello there! Not very long ago my request to become "Spotify Artist" was approved and I have some problems with it. The funniest part is that before becoming artist, I had 2 releases and Spotify created two accounts. At the moment, the one, which is ...

• Hello there!   Not very long ago my request to become "Spotify Artist" was approved and I have some problems with it. The funniest part is that before becoming artist, I had 2 releases and Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Username Completely Random

Hi, I know many people have been facing a similar issue, where their username is a series of random letters and/or numbers, as they have signed up using Facebook, however, I recently created this account through the official sign up page (online), us...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I know many people have been facing a similar issue, where their username is a series of random letters and/or numbers, as they have signed up using Facebook, however, I recently created...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on new computer

I'm a Premium member but currently can't access either the desktop version or the web version of Spotify on my new PC. Facebook login isn't working and the Spotify won't recognise the email address associated with my account. I'm still logged in as n...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a Premium member but currently can't access either the desktop version or the web version of Spotify on my new PC. Facebook login isn't working and the Spotify won't recognise the email address a...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not change my password because I do not have email

I can not add an email to my sportify account; because spotify wrongly added the information from my facebook; according to them I was born in 2004 and they also say that I do not have mail! I modified my facebook account very well so it does not hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I can not add an email to my sportify account; because spotify wrongly added the information from my facebook; according to them I was born in 2004 and they also say that I do not have mail! I modifi...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same name used for my personal profile and my artist page on Spotify

Hi, I've been using Spotify for a long time, it's connected to my Facebook account therefore my personal name is used as username. PROBLEM: I also use my name for my music and people get very confused when they look up my artist page on Spotify. They...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've been using Spotify for a long time, it's connected to my Facebook account therefore my personal name is used as username.   PROBLEM: I also use my name for&nb...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly isn't looking for my taste in music

Hi, so for some reason my Discover Weekly is showing songs that have nothing to do with the songs that I listen to, genres that I dislike and sometimes in other langages and I've been using spotify for 6 months. I dont know what could be the issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so for some reason my Discover Weekly is showing songs that have nothing to do with the songs that I listen to, genres that I dislike and sometimes in other langages and I've been using spotify f...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I unlock my Facebook account from spotify?

Two months ago I was in Florida on vacation and decided to log in to spotify with my Facebook account but now that I'm in my hometown I can't log in with Facebook because it tells me I can only use spotify abroad for 14 days... Is there any way I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Two months ago I was in Florida on vacation and decided to log in to spotify with my Facebook account but now that I'm in my hometown I can't log in with Facebook because it tells me I can only use s...
  • willi147
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird 'now playing' notification

Hi allI've got a family premium account and recently have started seeing a notification on my phone for a band 'now playing' that neither my wife, my daughter and I have played out searched for on our devices (we've never even heard of them). I've lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I've got a family premium account and recently have started seeing a notification on my phone for a band 'now playing' that neither my wife, my daughter and I have played out searched for on ...
  • Elbeeuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hulu

how do I activate my hulu account if I've got the student premium account? I've tried to look under my "account" it doesn't show up at all

• Casual Listener
  • how do I activate my hulu account if I've got the student premium account? I've tried to look under my "account" it doesn't show up at all
  • amoh1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes