Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clear play queue

I have to restart my spotify when I accendently start a song from a search instead of adding it to the queue (happens often to me), would be lovely if there would be a clear button for all the songs added to the queue by spotify it self.

Updated: 2020-12-17

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the Clear queue feature on our mobile app as well.

Just open the queue and you should see the Clear all button at the top

EoqO9Q7WEAIppqJ.jpg

Updated: 2017-01-16

Hey folks, you can now find a 'CLEAR' button on the Play Queue in your Spotify Desktop app. 

If using Spotify on your mobile device you can check the songs in 'Up Next' and then select 'REMOVE'.  

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.47.58 AM.png

Comments
Articus

I'm trialling spotify premium at the moment. There are lots really basic things like this that you'd expect from any music player but are missing from Spotify. I have to say... I'm a little disappointed so far. Not going to give up just yet though. I hope they add this feature soon.

Naito825

Just came across this issue now. I'm shocked this can't be done! Even just adding a "select all" when editing the queue would solve this issue.  There's gotta be some stupid corporate policy or licensing thing preventing this from happening, else this is just ridiculous.

rbass

How is this not a feature? I'm am frustrated that I have to manually select every song to remove it from my mobile queue.

I've been with Spotify for years. Just like I quit uber for Juno, I'm quitting Spotify for Google Play. BYE GIRL

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2020-12-17

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the Clear queue feature on our mobile app as well.

Just open the queue and you should see the Clear all button at the top

EoqO9Q7WEAIppqJ.jpg

Updated: 2017-01-16

Hey folks, you can now find a 'CLEAR' button on the Play Queue in your Spotify Desktop app. 

If using Spotify on your mobile device you can check the songs in 'Up Next' and then select 'REMOVE'.  

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.47.58 AM.png

JMTaylor777

Hello all,

Recently I added some songs to my play queue.  I've since cleared my queue, which works for my current session, but every time I start up my web player, the queue has re-spawned.  Same exact songs, I clear again and good for that session, as soon as I fire up my web player again, it re-spawns... It's getting rather annoying - any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!

samo109stmx

Where is this clear queue button?? how do i just clear the queue? these comments are 5 years old!!!

HOW DO I CLEAR THE QUEUE?? TIA.

NAPMONKEY

Just downloaded the newest version and still no clear queue button.

HELP

whysoserious79

same here, newest desktop version but no clear button

Spotifymrl

Saw post saaying there is a clear button on the queue page. Running 1.0.47.13.gd8e05b1f. It isn't there.

mandc

Yes, this is such a basic function for a playlist and it is not available. How hard can this be??