Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Ukraine

Hi Spotify team!

When watching Eurovision on TV in Stockholm this year I couldn't but think why Spotify is not yet registered in Ukraine? Eurovision 2017 in Ukraine would be a great marketing kick-start for the app in this country. Unlike Russia's personal data laws, Ukraine has no such restrictions of keeping the data only in Ukraine, so one large chunk of a problem is away. 

Although I currently live in Finland (relocating soon to Stockholm), I have test run the idea on my Ukrainian relatives/ friends/ partners etc. and it'd be successful there. Similarly to Russia and all the illegal music streaming through social media and online sources, there is a shift among user behavior - preference to have access to lots of good quality music all the time at any place.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey there folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Ukraine.

There's some more information on this here!

Happy listening!

Comments
romaniv

Hey Spotify team,

It's already 2019 and still no response from you on the topic. It's a real shame there's no Spotify in Ukraine. We have been waiting for this service for a long time, please come to Ukraine. Make us a gift 🙂

Thanks,

Vitaliy

Grawald

Please, launch Spotify in Ukraine!
Many people in our country, including me, will buy a premium subscription from day one.
Deezer, Apple music, Google Play, Youtube music is already here. It's about time that Spotify delivers quality music service in Ukraine.

stopanko

This is a good time to release you app in Ukraine. Google wants to replace his GMusic with Youtube Music But now the second one is not really good as an application. So it could be a good leverage for your service. 

The main thing you should think about is a price. Local price will make spotify competative with other services.

chewmakka

3 years after this post (and many other posts) and no reaction,

i'm afraid that Spotify team is kind of arrogant, and despises certain countries 

i, personally bought YouTube music sub and my friend bought Deezer, tired to wait until kind sirs notice our litttle irrelevant country from obscure part of Europe

vmarleey

It's terrible!!!!! WHEN, When Spotify will be available in Ukraine? 

ji60_rw-veh3f

There are no reasons for begging, if they don't want our money they won't get it. Just another one shitty service i'm not going to use anymore.

PotatoLord

Speaking of begging, why such an attitude? Surely we are frustrated, but nobody owes us anything, it's a business decision to launch here or not. The service is not "shitty" only because you want it so badly but just can't have it yet, so please try not so spoil the image of our country.

The lack of input from the support staff is discouraging, though. I hope Spotify actually monitors this thread and can call upon some moderation, otherwise the stuff will get nasty.

ivanko

Hi

Do you have any update? Will Spotify will be launched in Ukraine?

Thanks!

amseledka

PLEASE make it abailable in Ukraine

Anthony666

@ivanko @amseledka 
This thread is from 2016, last update was in 2017.

And it's pretty much all the information  you need to know)
I entertain the fact, that this thread is not closed so far. 

Someday, someday we'll have Spotify in UA.

P.S. Fun fact: Deezer, Google Music, Apple Music, Youtube Music

Spoiler
Spoiler
 are available in Ukraine for quite some time