Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Remove songs from Queue by using DELETE button

The new queue look is horrible, previous version was cleaner and easier to use..

BUT it works more or less the same except for the fact that you can't remove a song by simply hitting DELETE button, you have to right click in order to remove. This is really annoying. 

Updated: 2015-06-17

2015-06-17

Now you can again remove songs in the QUEUED TRACKS section of the Play Queue simply by hitting the delete button on your keyboard. Keep an eye on the Community for more news announcements about the Desktop app--thanks!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-03-25

Marked as new idea and edited it to let it focus on one request.

quantumbert

I completely aggree that not being able to remove a song from the queue is very annoying. This is really a downgrade for the spotify desktop app.

TvVliet

It's ridiculous that this is marked as new idea. This should never even have been removed!

n31085

This feature was an integral part of the prior version. Wonder why a programmer would take out such a great and simple tool to manage playlists. 

n31085

In the new version as of today there isn't even an option to delete songs with Delete (pc version). Is there no testing of the app before release? 

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2015-06-17

2015-06-17

Now you can again remove songs in the QUEUED TRACKS section of the Play Queue simply by hitting the delete button on your keyboard. Keep an eye on the Community for more news announcements about the Desktop app--thanks!

artful_dodger59

Spotify sucks **bleep**. Now I can't delete a song on my playlist. I'm using the Spotify Chrome APP.

You guys need to get your act together. There are just too many problems with Spotify.

It's really sad.