Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Other] Clear button for queue

Hi,

I want to buy spotify premium but spotify doesnot allow users to clear all songs in the queue.

If we have hundreds of songs in queue and want to remove them, we have to select one by one on our mobile device and i personally feel this is not a good option for me.

It will be good if we can have an additional feature to clear the queue with the click of a single button too.

I hope you can take this into consideration.

Updated on 2020-12-17

Hey there folks!

We have good news - Now you can clear all queued tracks in just one tap!

EoqO9Q7WEAIppqJ.jpg

Thanks for your +Votes and patience!

Cheers!

Comments
RiderHKF

I'd even extend that by overwriting the queue when a new playlist is played.

But that would be better with a switch to be user defined and catering to personal tastes. The functionality is already there.

Elena
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-12-17

Hey there folks!

We have good news - Now you can clear all queued tracks in just one tap!

EoqO9Q7WEAIppqJ.jpg

Thanks for your +Votes and patience!

Cheers!

lshenefield

Referring the the 12/17 update that there's a remove queue button … I don't have it. What's wrong? 

JT60

Doesn't work still on mobile.

warp

Why has this been marked as implemented?  I don't see that button in the iphone App and I seem to have about a billion songs in my queue so playing what I think is the last song in the queue just seems to spawn a whole new list of songs 😞 

supersusie

I don't see a clear queue button on mobile or desktop app on my Mac.  What's up?

Is there one?  I see no update to implement this.  wth?

sfhock

It's not there. This has to be the dumbest design decision ever made. Who would want to clear their queue? And now lie to us that it's been implemented. Bye-Bye! Hello YouTube Music!

db90mt
True. Spotify, please implement ASAP!!
ZachoKay

Why is this shown as "IMPLEMENTED"?!? That button does not appear for me on desktop (win) or mobile (android). This is super frustrating. I became a Spotify User (premium) when Google Music went away and I'm consistently disappointed by it. 

Iantosdad

This doesn’t seem to be an option in the Android app.  Please update it to implement this feature.