Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
tim_pear_
BenderClark

I have an issue. 

On the Windows version  of Spotify Desktop, I have Alphabetically all my playlists. 

.. but on my iPhone Spotify app,  my playlists won't change.

I have log out and log back in. 

I have Google all the trick.

My playlists will not change on my iPhone app, according to my playlists of my Desktop app.

Any suggestions ?

ladybst

Hello, how about a bookmark so that you know where you stopped in an audio book, even if you want to listen to music in between. But it would also be helpful if you want to know which song you stopped at in a playlist in order to continue listening from there.

hanumav

I want to edit my cover art for the song. I want a platform that has advanced features like selective adjustments  and noise reduction.

ali0121

The ability to customize playlist covers and captions on mobile is a game-changer! It's fantastic to see this feature rolling out—it adds a personal touch and makes organizing playlists much more engaging. Can't wait to give it a try and add a unique flair to my music collections!

ali0121

That's fantastic news! Being able to edit playlist covers and descriptions on mobile is a game-changer. It's a small update that makes a big difference in personalizing our music experience. Thanks for keeping us in the loop and for all the work you do to make Spotify even better!