Please Add Spotify Radio Function to Sonos

I love to use the spotify radio feature on my computer, but I enjoy using my sonos system as well, which doesn't currently have that function. 

I have been reading adding spotify radio is something being discussed currently, so please allow Sonos to add Spotify radio to their system.  I am happy to pay for the premium spotify account as I already am to enable this feature, I just want to have it integrated into the sonos system, so I can actually fully enjoy both spotify and sonos.

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Radio is coming to Sonos. Start a new station from the song that’s Now Playing. Or from a search of your favourite artists with the Start Artist Radio option. Enjoy!

sonos gif.gif

Related Ideas

Comments
Tux2000
I completely agree with this. I got a spotify premium subscription specifically to use with my Sonos system and was gutted that the radio function is not available. Please allow Sonos to do this!
user-removed
Not applicable

I'm not sure what has gone wrong here. But no radio on Spotify in SONOS is unacceptable. In either case Deezer does radio so I have switched.

hafenklang

actually I'm still shocked that radio function isn't integrated... now I work around with iphone app and CABLE into Sonos system. That works but also sucks, because it's supposed to be a wireless system.

But hey... this is 2013, it shouln't be an issue to fix the API, right?

shb65

This would almost certainly make me subscribe to Spotify Premium instead of Napster Premium

MelchiorTPIg

Sigh! Come on Spotify!!

ablegrape

I'll be cancelling my Spotify premium before the trial is up if this is not supported on Sonos. I only listen to music through my Sonos and I mainly wanted the radio feature.

Spotify, are you listening?

rakchopr

I couldn't agree more. I just subscribed to spotify premimum to use it with my sonos system and the entire experience is limited. Radio seems like a key feature which needs to be added. Without this I can't see paying money for the premium service just to get it on my sonos with such limited functionality. 

I would also like to see the ability to control the sonos system from the spotify application itself (like google play added).

Weidick
Roadie

I knew it!

We did it!

Here is the good news about Spotify Radiofunction on SONOS. 

I am glad i waited.

// Poul Erik

Spotify on Sonos Update

Posted on June 18th, 2015 by Sonos Staff in News, Worldwide

New features and improvements are available in beta for Android users starting today (iOS and desktop coming soon).

Last month we announced a new set of tools to help us bring you more from our streaming music partners. Among the first to take advantage of these is Spotify.

Now in beta, this update brings more of the Spotify features you enjoy in every room of your home through the Sonos Controller App, like genres + moods, time-of-day recommendations, and the ability to start a radio station from any artist or track.

http://blog.sonos.com/news/spotify-on-sonos-update/

CodeeCB
Regular
The horrible Spotify implementation on sonos led me to try Deezer which it turns out I like much better than Spotify! Higher quality audio, chromecast support, and much better music discovery.
gakhalsa

I just cancelled Spotify because of lack of support on SONOS IOS controller.  Anyone listening?