Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Queue] Add complete Playlists to the Queue

It would be nice to have the ability of add a complete playlist to the current play queue. Also, I'd like to be able to randomly reproduce the songs added to the queue since currently they need to be reproduced immediately after they were added to the queue. For example, I have two playlists, I start playing the first one and then go to the second and add it to the queue. This way I would be playing two playlists at the same time which would be awesome!

Updated on 2022-07-12

Hey folks!

We're happy to announce that Adding complete playlists to queues is now available on mobile, desktop and the Web Player! Simply click on the three dots and select 'Add to queue'! 🙂

Vasil_0-1657618261038.png

Thanks for helping us make Spotify better by participating here on the Community.

Cheers!
Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-11-23

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

A similar idea for mobile has also been suggested here.

zepto88

How about being able to queue a whole playlist? I wanna being able to queue a whole playlist so i dont need to wait for the song to finish or interupt a song to play another playlist.

Hey Zepto,

I know it was a feature in the old spotify desktop application, but I can't find it anymore.

An work-around for your problem:

- go to the playlist that you want to Add to Queue

- select all of the songs with ctrl+A.

- right-click -> Add to Queue

To clean-up the Queue:

- click the button between the Lyrics and shuffle button.

- look under Queued Tracks and select the first track you want to remove

- scroll down to the last track you want to remove and shift-click it to select that track and every track in between

- right-click on a selected track and click on Remove from Queue

Cheers

Vincent

blake
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2015-12-09

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it only about the Desktop client. Please see this idea for mobile apps.

its_sf

are you able to do this? needs ot be done!:)

cderms

Sometimes when I'm listening to a song, i just gotta then be able to transition into a playlist: after my current song finishes. gotta keep that flow y'all. Great product, Keep up the good work!

donmatas

This is a basic feature of any audio player software! It is so frustraiting tha Spotify does not have it! Please make te effort to fix this.

arieldesign

agree with the comments. i'd like to queue up multiple playlists. it's far more convenient and desireable than repeating the same playlist. 

Bultack

I found a solution to add the songs of a playlist to the queue. Just go to the playlist, select all the songs > right-click > add to queue

hyedie

Yes! I just want to be able to queue playlists after listening to albums or other curated playlists!