Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save Albums

I'd like to be able to save full albums into their own library.

Ideally (similar to starring a single song) I could add an album to my "album collection". This would keep my playlists to a minimum and I can still have access to an entire album with one click.

I understand I can make a playlist for an entire album, but this playlist now shows up on my list of playlists, so If I ever want to listen to "my favorite slow jams" I'd have to search and scroll through all the album playlists i made, find the M's and then finally pick the my favorite slow jams playlist.

Having a seperate master library for albums, where each album would first show up as one item, until I expanded it to see the individual track listing would be great.

2014-04-25 Hey everyone! We’re excited to say this Idea status is now “Implemented”.

This month we introduced “Your Music”. Now you can save, organize and browse your favorite music. All in one place, across all platforms. For a glimpse of these changes and our new design click here.

Your Music is now available to users on desktop, web, Android and iOS.

Comments
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Watch this space

2014-04-02

Hey folks! We’re excited to say this Idea status is now “Watch this Space”.

Today we’re introducing “Your Music”. Now you can save, organize and browse your favorite music. All in one place, across all platforms. For a glimpse of these new changes, and our new design, click here.

Your Music, our new design, and the updated Browse will roll out gradually to our iPhone, desktop and web users from today, and will soon be available across all platforms. Keep an eye here for updates.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

2014-04-25 Hey everyone! We’re excited to say this Idea status is now “Implemented”.

This month we introduced “Your Music”. Now you can save, organize and browse your favorite music. All in one place, across all platforms. For a glimpse of these changes and our new design click here.

Your Music is now available to users on desktop, web, Android and iOS.

HMS_Burger
Great job but please roll out to Roku soon! I just changed all my album playlists to saved albums and now can't access them there.
Thabious

Why can I not save music to my libraray anymore?

scissabob

hi, i also can't add music to my library anymore... since a few months... 😞

is there any fix?

clarkerdahl

i have also recently found myself unable to save albums and playlists to my account.  this is happening on both the moblie and desktop versions of the app and has been consistently occuring now since mid january.  i have been using this wonderful app now for multiple years and i have never read any app or user information relating to a maximum ammount for saved songs and albums allowed allowed per account for either app version (note i am not saving any of this music locally to my device, this is pertaining to the free account version which i use primarily on my mac osx).  also is this the best community forum to use for troubleshooting advice, answers, discussions etc. or is there a better site where i can possibly talk to an official spotify app adminnistrator or someone who has an expertise with apps and their functionability ( i have seen a few different posts in different areas of this site now refering to the exact problem i am experiencing but there are no responses attached to the posts which seems dissapointing considering how popular and how many users this app has and fixes to similar bugs and functionability problems which have been until recently very prompt and more than sufficient in their correction.)

would someone kindly give myself and those mutually frustrated with this occurance some response so as to reassure me that someone competent is reading these

scissabob

still no fix and still no answer??

i'm really disappointed...

NightScape

scissabob, I'm not sure I'm missing or missunderstand something, but for me it seems to work. Let me give an example: I search for "abbey road" and open the "The Abbey Road Sessions" album from the list of returned titles and albums. When the album is open there is a button labeled "SAVE" right to the play button. I click the save button an all titles in the list will be marked.

Is it something else you are looking for? Did I miss the point?

I'm using Spotify on Windows 8.1 with a premium account.

Touelmeris
I cannot believe such a basic features is not available. My albums section is filled with the albums corresponding to my playlists of individual songs. The result is that it is not only a useless feature but I also reached the maximum. Since this is issue has been reported long ago and fixed on desktop but not on mobile, I have found the best solution :

I don't care for running features or for TV, I simply want to listen to albums. If Spotify cannot understand this zither is no future here.
CANCEL MY 6 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION and move over to deezer.
Touelmeris

This is it, I am now enjoying a nice list of unpolluted saved albums on DEEZER. Bye bye Spotify. It's been six years!