Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View queue on iPhone

I'm sure this is asked a lot, but it's a simple feature request I think! The ability to view your play queue on the iOS app. Perhaps implement it the same way that Sonos do, so you can add to play next or get an album to play and replace your entire queue, for example.

2014-08-07

Hey folks! In our latest iOS release (1.4.0) you can view and control your Play Queue.

photo (21).PNG

Comments
basicplayer
WHAT THE **bleep** IS THIS?! I'VE SEEN THE GODDAM QUEUE ON A FRIENDS PHONE LIKE THREE **bleep**ING MONTHS AGO BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE IT. YOU GUYS REALLY **bleep** ME UP I'M PAYING GOOD MONEY TO YOU ASSHOLES AND YOU CAN'T GET THE EASIEST **bleep**ING STUFF DONE.
thespatalos
Hello? Spotify.. Are you there? You forgot to fix this in you update!
mickthemagic
Not sure if it's in the pipeline?... BUT, queue edit function on iphone would be brill! Please add it Spotify!
Thomas_Keupp

Wo ist die Warteschlangen-Funktion hin, in der ich sehen kann, welcher Titel als nächstes kommt und wo ich die Warteschlange bearbeiten kann? War doch ein Top Feature!!!!!

Echt schade!!!!

Xerberum

I am really surprised that such a basic feature is not available... The ability to manage your play queue should be one of the first things to implement in a music player.

Please fix that asap, Spotify (also for Anroid!)

Mad102190
My friend has had this feature since last July and I still don't have it. I've been paying for spotify for over a year now. When can I get this?? Even your iOS update from September 2013 said it was coming real soon and it's been 5 months. Come on spotify. This is all it want.
MarcusG

Yep yep yep! Can't believe this hasn't already happened!!

nyctdk

This is such an obvious feature that MOG had for years. I switched to Spotify because MOG is shutting down :(. Come on guys get your programmers working on it...

robbie33

Still nothing? Such a simple request. I love Spotify on the whole but not having this option is just absurd.

Mnyb

Yes add this basic and essential function