Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Music Videos

Idea: "[All Platforms] Music videos"

Artists record a video to go with their music / you could upload the music videos that already exist!
I really want to watch them on Spotify while listening.

At Apple Music I can choose between listening to the music, or watching their video. 

Updated on 2019-09-16

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks

Comments
jdtemple

Good idea, but only if it is executed correctly. For starters, give us the option to turn it on and off.

Some of us only want studio recorded or live albums to listen to, and not music videos. I'm one of them.

I enjoyed the music video component in other streaming services, but when it was treated as a separate component, and a separate audio track from what was in my regular music stream. I don't want videos shoved into my ears while I'm trying to work, for example.

Josuealexandergt

The idea of ​​bringing music videos seems spectacular to me, YouTube Music and Apple music have them. Spotify is already wonderful for music and podcasts and with videos it would be great, I'm already excited to see videos of Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift and more...

Screenshot_20221104_201243_com.apple.android.music.jpg

Brettwinzer1
I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting
RB1512

Videoclips add so much more meaning of a song. And its fun to watch while you gaming or something. 

Youtube has anoying ads. And with Spotify premium you have not so more fun watching

Realjustintoth

This should especially be added for  Apple TV premium users 

JohnB3

Definitely worth it, currently have to use YouTube for this on the tv and would much prefer to use the Spotify app.

sofardrake

Dear, Spotify

I would like music videos to be added to your app. I feel like it would be a better experience if we have music videos. I provided photos of how it looks like.

IMG_7161.PNG
IMG_7160.PNG
IMG_7162.PNG
VJam

There's a new Android app that can do what you want. VJam on Google Play

Dude_its_Matt_G

It's been quite some time. Will this ever come?