Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Show the queue length

It would be nice to have a running sum of the length of all songs in your queue. Updates as each song gets played and removed.

Updated on 2023-03-31

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
bnusenow

I often find myself wanting to know how long it will take to play through the songs that I've queued up (manually and deliberately) before whatever playlist I'm on keeps playing. When I'm with my friends I usually prefer to pick songs instead of play through playlists and it's a bit annoying to guess how long it will be before I need to queue more songs. I think others come across the same situation and it seems like an easy one to add 

Joan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2023-07-31

Hey @bnusenow,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely Checking for existing ideas.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!

Luan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2023-08-02

Hey! Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered separate, feel free to submit it again, highlighting how it is distinct from the existing one.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Piotrek

Any chance for this BASIC FEATURE to be "implemented" ?!?!?!??! This was in super old spotify version, it was removed long long ago and now we have to vote to get this back while noone really uses this portal or votes...