Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Sony's 360 Reality Audio

Hello Friends,

i am using Spotify Premium since years. At the Moment i am missing some features like HD Streaming or Sony's new 360 Reality Audio.

Especially Reality Audio is truly a real gain and even more useful than HD Streaming. The 3D sound is literally phenomenal good and also Sportify should gradually deal with newer technologies.

Is this topic already planned? If it does not come, please tell it so your users can make a decision.

Updated on 2020-01-10

Hey folks, Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 500 votes from our users.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.
We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance.

Our blog is the best place to keep an eye out for any possible news or partnership updates.
Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

Comments
Anitaholiday67

Moving to Tidal as well then I guess, as they don’t care about 3400 people I guess

Andyman286

Yes please, just got the WF-1000XM3 and they're awesome. They would be even better with 360 audio from Spotify. Come on, don't let Deezer pull one over on you.

rapsakkaspar
Second that!
Kt_003

At this point, I’m considering canceling my Spotify subscription so I can get 360 reality music with another service. Y’all really should add this

SteGrae

This really is a game changer!

I would never have thought that the difference between normal stereo or surround and 360 sound is that big!

Spotify needs to add that to not loose more subscribers. I‘m willing to hop over to the other services for using 360 sound with my new Sony headphones…

Morduann

All your competitors seem to have it (Tidal/Amazon/Deezer). Please update your system to support it as well!

Faberfrix

Crazy…I was so stupid to give up Deezer for Spotify…time to go back.

Sketchinbawlz

C’mon Spotify! Add this feature! How can you call yourself a pioneer when you’re too **bleep** conservative to take any real chances!?!?!

VinZou82

Hey,

I'm OK for waiting, mais it seems to be so long....

I have my account on deezer now to enjoy this feature.

But it annoys me to have two accounts !

C'mon guys.... How much time remaining ?

Doylelucie

Just got some Sony headphones too. I’m amazed that Spotify still hasn’t caught up on this, bearing in mind how old the original comment is.