Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clear play queue

I have to restart my spotify when I accendently start a song from a search instead of adding it to the queue (happens often to me), would be lovely if there would be a clear button for all the songs added to the queue by spotify it self.

Updated: 2020-12-17

We're happy to announce that we have implemented the Clear queue feature on our mobile app as well.

Just open the queue and you should see the Clear all button at the top

EoqO9Q7WEAIppqJ.jpg

Updated: 2017-01-16

Hey folks, you can now find a 'CLEAR' button on the Play Queue in your Spotify Desktop app. 

If using Spotify on your mobile device you can check the songs in 'Up Next' and then select 'REMOVE'.  

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 10.47.58 AM.png

Comments
hojo
Thanks for adding the select more than one song and remove feature in the new update! Saved a big frustration!!!
draxzuul

OK Spotify did add the ability to remove or rearrange songs in the queue.  This is on the latest mobile iOS version.  Kudo to Spotify for that.  But the desktop version is still missing this important feature.  Hopefully, it will be add to the next desktop update.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-01-07

Hey folks. We think this is a good idea so we're updating the idea status accordingly. If we have any plans to implement this soon we'll give this idea another update. Thanks for your continued feedback everyone!

iPAC
Hi there. I did notice that Spotify updated the queue feature. Totally awesome. Could Spotify get any better? I LOVE IT!
VoodooHeart

Why is this still an issue?? Is anyone at Spotify even at these posts. Because I've stopped used this program just because of this problem. I checked back hoping that someone, anyone had fixed this easy obnoxious very stupid childish and unprofessional problem. Going back to read CDs for a while. I can change those....

bphil00

SPOTIFY?!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!??!?!?!

What's the official verdict on this issue??????

Respond here!

For **bleep**s sake, this is a no-brainer fix that's needed.

robertbolton

Looking through this long thread, I guess Spotify has made some headway, but I still think there are issues... I've posted an epic new queue suggestion if you want to have a look:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Other-The-QUEUE-PROBLEM-and-how-to-s...

drg1138

Hey Spotify.  It is 2016 and this Thread is about 4 years old.

FIX THIS.  FIX IT NOW.

It is rediculious that you can not simply remove songs in bulk from the queue.  Spotify is not a Cassette Tape.  But it sure feels like one.

Antelope

Yes.  PLEASE. 

Develope A DELETE ALL button for Spotify Queue by itself.

I just want to listen to Satriani.  Not all the other b.............ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Antelope

A DELETE  button for ALL game over females too please.