Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Partnership] Spotify Chart On Bangladesh

As Bangladesh has many music lovers, artist and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song, we want to see our streaming chart from our country. As a BTS fan specially I want to see Bangladesh Spotify chart and our favorite artist streaming ranking of our country

Updated on 2021-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
fia7
  1. Yes we need Spotify chart in Bangladesh please look forward to it
Faiza3

Yes we need BANGLADESH Spotify chart and streaming Ranking in our country

0crazybunny7

We want to see Bangladesh Spotify Chart and Streaming Rankings of our Country .....

Vminkookangela1
  1. We want to see Spotify Streaming Charts in our country..🙏🥺
Vminkookangela1
  • Please Bangladesh Spotify We All Want Spotify Charts in our Country to Only Beacause Of My All Idol Singer Especially BTS... 💜🙏
Humasha

I’m a bts army nd we bd armys work really hard please we all want to see our hard work on our own country charts 

31vec7wt6tyrmwr

We need Spotify chart on Bangladesh. Please consider our request. 

simp4cyphers

We need both singles and album charts in Bangladesh too. 

simp4cyphers

We need both singles and album charts in Bangladesh. 

Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.