Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-01-06

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Updated: 2016-02-28

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

Even if we have a small country, we are a big family. We would appreciate having Spotify here in this small country, full of great athletes, musicians, beautiful landscape and so much more. If the problem is language it can even be in English just allow us to use it. 

http://www.slovenia.info/?lng=2

Marco
Status changed to: Duplicate
Updated: 2016-03-01

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Country-Spotify-in-Slovenia/idi-p/1298923

Add your kudos and comments there please! 😉

Yeah even if we have a small country, we are a big family. We would really appreciate having Spotify here in this small country, full of great athletes, musicians, beautiful landscape and so much more. If the problem is language it can even be in English just allow us to use it. 

http://www.slovenia.info/?lng=2

Dear all,

give it a go and support Spotify Slovenia! Instead of downloading music, we could have an access to the music library, where you can search for any track, artist or album, anytime, anywhere and listen it for free. Furthermore, you can find different audiobooks, poetry tracks and language learning tools! It is easy to make your own playlists and share it with your friends.

Vote!

Miha2002

I tottaly support this project! Please, make it happen!

jssmrenton

Yup, we're prepared to pay. Just bring it here, fellas!

timoriamMC

Spotify. A great idea that shouldnt be held from others by some borders just cause we are a small country. As far as I know I havent met anyone that said that they dont like music. There is an genre of music for each and everyone to enjoy. I and  many others in Slovenia would enjoy Spotify in all of its greatness and once it comes it would spread amogst people and those who dont know what Spotify is will realize that the idea of any music any where is great and I bet a lot of people (including me) would pay for it. And I back my last sentence with the argument that the Slovenian nation knows and can reckognize good products such as Spotify.

I hope that the Spotify team will soon realize our dream so we can enjoy music free.

P.S.  If the issue is in the language I would be happy to provide some translations even tho I am not a proffesional but my knowledge of the english language is preety good and I wouldnt ask for a dime in return.

Best regards

Tim Kunst

whofckingcaresx

Come on spotify, make it happens #SpotifySlovenia i'd love pay for this app for now i need to use other methods to somehow pay for app so i can listen to music and manually update it with apks