Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Language] Belarusian language

Dear Spotify,

A lot of Belarusian customers would like to use Spotify in Belarusian. Nowadays, the Belarusian language has around 7 million speakers and it's an official language in Belarus and some parts of Poland. Also, Belarusian is recognized as a minority language in Ukraine and Czech Republic.

Please, translate your mobile, desktop and web to Belarusian?

There are similar requests on Google Play / App Store in the reviews sections.

Google Play ReviewsGoogle Play Reviews

Дзякуй!

P.S. Previous idea was closed by @Dian without proper review. He mentioned, that the first idea did not meet requirements. But there is a similar idea about Catalan language.

Updated on 2022-07-08

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
onefrombelarus

Also why Spotify constantly adds Belarusian artists to Russian playlists I have no idea.

onefrombelarus

Also why Spotify constantly adds Belarusian artists to Russian playlists I have no idea.

A1iaks

Awesome idea. It will be amazing to have Spotify with Belarusian language 

Наста

It would have been better if we had belarusian language as well! It's inconvenient to have interface in other languages:(

Heorhi_Puhachou

I would like to see my native language here. I hope that my subscription to Spotify Premium will increase value of my vote for admins.

Хацелася б бачыць тут сваю родную мову. Я спадзяюся, што мая падпіска на Spotify Premium павялічыць значнасьць майго голасу для адміністратараў.

swatgetmann

Please add Belarusian language, калі ласка 🙂

uladzislau_barysau

It is what we needed from spotify right now! 

georgibaranov

Would be great the see and choose my favorite BY language among the other languages in the app. Thank you in advance!

ybarysik

Цудоўная ідэя! Даеш беларускую мову ў найлепшай музычнай прылаге! 🙂

BETAX

It would definitely be amazing to see the UI of your great service in my mother tongue. I can even help you with the translation as I have some experience in software localization. Free of charge.