Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[LightOS] Support Lightphone 2

I've been using Spotify for years and I recently have moved to a more minimalist type of "smart" phone called LightPhone 2. I just wish there was a way to download spotify music and podcasts to my phone. 

Updated on 2021-06-14

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
hfcrowley

The light phone is my dream phone and the only thing holding me back is lack of Spotify, as I use it SO much every single day! I hope this works! 

Graceee4

Adding my name to the list. Spotify is the main reason keeping me away from a light phone

kevinberlanga

PLEASE PLEASE make this a reality. I want to be able to ditch my smart phone without having to compromise access to Spotify. I love Spotify, and would love to see them support their digital minimalist users. I would love to take my playlists, library, and podcasts everywhere I go. 

DylanHolyDang

Yessss! This would be so great.

DylanHolyDang

Yesss! Please do this, would be such a great feature. 

Mahaliald

Yes to spotify!!!

Would Love This! I currently have the lightphone ii and this is the one thing i was bummed about when i made the switch. I wanted spotify so badly (as i highly value spotify - its my favorite social media), what i ended up doing is purchasing a "Might Vibe" which is essentially an ipod shuffle that syncs to your spotify premium and lets you download spotify (its shotty though). 

Would be so excited about two of my favorite lifestyles becoming one. 

Spotify, GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. Please.

Dioner

I will order one when this becomes available. 

wesleymayes

I've been wanting to make the switch to light since I first saw it, but no spotify implementation has held me back. Music is a crucial part of my mental health routine. 

Would love to see this accomplished

ChrisMarkoe

It's amazing to me that a large percent of people (myself included) who have intentionally disregarded the convenience of the "smartphone" for a platform designed to eliminate all but the essentials would also consider Spotify essential.   It really highlights how much the App and the music mean to the users.

I consider Spotify essential and I would love to carry it with me on my lightphone2.