Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable

Hi Spotify, is it possible to share our library playlist with others? because it will be a whole lot easier than creating a new playlist each time whenever we want to recommend a bunch of our favourite songs to others? or perhaps making our "liked Songs" playlist public? that will certainly help

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-12-07

Hey everyone,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
elmatic143

That would be so cool!

kyrarubins14

Yeah I have been wanting this feature back for a long time. I hope they approve it

angietribeca1

I completely agree! it’s a bummer that they removed the starred but I definitely hope they would bring it back or have another way of seeing your friends library songs

rosslynch312

Couldn’t agree more

richardpriest3

I definitely think it would be so dope if you could see your friends songs on your public profile! 

jellyrolls32

I agree! 

otiscampbell13

I Agree it’s a bummer that they removed the Starred playlist feature. They should definitely have a playlist where you can see all of your friends songs in their library 

romikeys23

I Completely agree! It would be a lot better.

mtumefan4

Agree!

nicoleoley32

100% Agree