Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Add / Delete multiple Songs at once

I would like to have a checkbox system for adding/deleting multiple songs at once. It is very time consuming to do them individually.

Updated on 2018-09-17

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're keeping this marked as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Comments

This is so important, it is so hard to create good playlists on phones, and its sad that it is taking so long for this idea to come to fruition.

MirrorLake

This definitely needs to get implemented.

I have a friend who does not typically use a computer--so this feature would be hugely beneficial to folks like him who primarily use Spotify with their phones.

muziky

I see someone already suggested this idea I came here to suggest. Please add to this checkbox system, I keep my library very organised sometimes I add /remove the same song in 4 different playlists and I have to do repetitive steps for each playlist, time consuming. 

Gbfaraci

why hasnt this been added yet? This plus the 3333 download limit have pushed me away

Fabey

They've addded it!!! Ive got an Huawei P10 Lite and I can now add or delete multiple songs at once! Finally! 

formerfatboys
How?! Doesn't appear on Note 9
Fabey

@formerfatboys Im deeply sorry, my fault. I thought they added it, but they didnt. Sorry. 

formerfatboys
Bummer. I was so excited that they'd actually added this basic and simple
feature.
Fabey

@formerfatboysto be fair, I really dont know if this feature is new but you can edit playlists now (if you click on the three dots), which lets you rename the playlist and delete multiple songs by clicking on them just once. Way faster, but I really dont know if thats a recently added feature or I didnt see that all along. 
You can also add new songs by just clicking on one when you are on the playlist, below the name, there is the button "add songs", which also lets you add songs in your library or suggested songs by clicking just once on the name.  I was totally excited about this because I thought that might be it. I really dont know if its new or if it was there all along. lol. 
(Sorry if I might write a bit not-understandeable, english is not my native language! 🙂 )

formerfatboys
That was new about a month or two ago. There was a much bigger forum chain
of people begging for that. To me they are kind of the same feature. It's
ridiculous that Spotify doesn't have this one too.