Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Playlists] Reinstate “Last Updated” on playlists

As from version 8.5.46 on IOS, you can no longer swipe left to find out when a playlist was last updated.

Can this feature be reinstated as it’s really quick useful way to check large playlists and when they were last updated.

Updated on 2021-07-01

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Lizzybeth0516

Why was this ever removed? Like many have said, this is literally going backwards for Spotify. I loved this option and it makes me extremely upset to see it dissappear. It was especially great for the playlist I've had made for me to check on when they've been updated, bc sometimes I don't remember the last added song. I also just really love knowing how often playlists are updated and if me or others are adding new music to them or not. Bring it back, it never should have been removed! Spotify is getting more difficult to use recently, not easier 

hd2022

Very interested in this feature returning - thanks!

Rodent20

Yes!

Really miss this feature, can't understand why it was removed! 

nzpnkrckrgrl

It's almost 2 years.  Any update on this?

There is one spotify playlist I listen to only gets updated like every 2/3 months. It sucks not being able to tell if it been updated or not on mobile.

Impydave
  • I'm guessing Spotify won't be bringing this feature back, I've lost faith and taken my money over to Apple Music. Such a shame you don't listen to your loyal customers, but then why would you bother...after all its OUR MONEY that keeps you in business! 

I am disappointed in spotify for removing this information and hope that there will be at least some way for users to access it going forward.

Duqustar

Please add this feature to mobile, everytime I want to check when I liked a song I have to go to spotify on my computer. 

Impydave

No chance this will ever be added back... Requested 4 years ago 🙄 nice to see you value customer feedback Spotify!