Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
mutinho

Hello,

This fonctionnality doesn't appears in the last version of Spotify. Is-it planned to put it back? Because, one of my main interest in spotify is to read all my songs, whatever playlist it is.

Thanks you for the answer

TomLegend
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Jfbravom

Hi,

I have been using spotify for a long time, until recently I decided to become a premium and I find that one of the things I want to do most is not possible from my phone. It is illogical that you have to enter a computer to be able to do this, but the most disappointing thing is to see that Spotify does not care about the issue, an idea with 2,356 votes and more than 2 years of follow-up ... the only answer is “Not Right Now. "

While the competition as Deezer or Apple Music have it implemented and without creating any folder or playlist mix manually (as they assured another user).

We need Spotify to show that we are important.

Thank you!

KBGUY09

I really do not want to switch services. I try to be loyal to products that I feel have served me pretty well over the years. There's been a few limitations I've noticed with Spotify lately and I've started to get frustrated. If something like this shuffle feature can be reimplemented on the phone, that would solve some of the problems I've had. Otherwise, I'm going to look into another streaming service.

almostsane

Bring the shuffle feature back for user created playlists.  People enjoy more than one genre of music. 

valleria

i've the same idea and did not know that it exists at a time ... so if this is true, please, bring it back, I find the folders really helpfull, but they are loosing some utility without being able to shuffle or read one folder with all that he contain. 

Methusalhem

Why is this not an option that I  could have on my phone?

Spotify is mostly played on mobile devices.

I know there is a work around through the desktop app, but still why?....

Schwange

Was there a reason to remove this?

I don't see wone 😕

csky

I guess for some reason you are not able to succeed in programming and implementing this "Play all songs in folders" feature  for  Android and give us a cheap "Not enough kudos"-excuse. This has been available before, is still available on desktop and without this function folders are close to meaningless. Do something! Implement it or at least  tell the truth!

stella123kim

I think this is absurd. Please work on this feature because it is honestly so frustrating to have all your songs in one playlist since you can't play a whole folder. We pay for a subscription and I think that this a very important feature.