Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
SandroQC

All i can say is that i'm extremely disapointed with this bad move and the bad answer to this "feature request / idea"... The day Google Play Music starts to be more "social" I'll change from application in no time, it is the only thing now that keeps me on Spotify (and the ability to keep an older APK on android). I really can't understand why they remove features ON EVERY SINGLE UPDATE!

dnael

This decision makes absolutely no sense.  Can you explain the reason behind it?

chrisguy13
One of the downsides of Apple. You're stuck with what's in their store.
You could probably jailbreak and install an old version but that's quite a
bit of work.
loudstyle

Very disappointed. Used this feature almost daily and organized my music around it.

Calling the request to put it back an "idea" is almost insulting.

Uckidera

Cannot believe they did that! Not every change is an improvement ...

I (surprisingly) don`t have my desktop with me in my car so that I can "switch to mobile" or whatever they suggest.

If Spotify does not bring it back immediately I will leave to Apple Music. 

I do not want to but I have.

Dave81j6

I use this almost exclusively. SHUFFLE(spotify playlist of some genre + a custom playlist with my favorite songs within that genre). Please bring this back.

Thyrbse

My main playlist just hit the 10k song limit. That was already very annoying, but perhaps it is indeed better to split into several smaller lists. Just shuffle them all, right? No wait...

CANCELED PREMIUM SUBSRIPTION.

Please, grant us the blessing of shuffle all playlists on mobile app, and you shall have my ten pesos each month. Thank you!

philgnash

Hi. Could you let me know if your competitors, such as Apple, Pandora etc have an equivalent button as I am trying to evaluate which service to move to?

Equdes

Apple music has the ability to shuffle all your playlists.. 

Why on earth would you remove such a basic and essential feature? Its not easy to just whip up a playlist made of other playlists on the go, what a dumb suggested workaround (doesnt even address that youd have to do this workaround everytime one of those playlists was updated). Spotify is already pretty light on 'advanced' features, this is only encouraging me ditch it all together.