Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Podcasts] Import for Podcasts (OPML)

I'm an avid podcast listener.
I currently use PocketCasts and would love to use Spotify for music and podcasts.
Spotify could (potentially easily) allow one to import csv opml etc, so everyone could easily transfer all their podcast subscriptions to a superior platform.

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Sdguy67
Their app already has issues with randomly stopping on Android, and their
ridiculous solution of "log out of all devices and log back in" does not do
anything. Its obvious Spotify doesn't **bleep** about their customers
experience
luhmann

Every podcast app I have ever used has had both import and export via OPML. It seems like it has been three years since this suggestion was made and still no action? 

theleader7

really need this **bleep**

fakdapsit

Why there is no action? The topic has enough votes and attention but still no changes has been made?

Motvind

Make it happen!

krishnapvs

Cannot understand the lack of impetus for such basic feature, getting users should be top of your product ideas

destinybest

I won't commit to using Spotify for podcasts until I can import and export my subscriptions.

nobes

Please implement this.l, even if you only allow imports I.e.for people moving to Spotify for podcasts 

MattHowlett

Any update?

Very surprising that OPML exports/imports aren't allowed.

I use AIRR to create saved snippets from podcasts...and if I can't get a Spotify podcast into the AIRR app, there's no point for me to even use Spotify, as I'll rarely listen to a podcast without the ability to save sections for future reference. 😕 

Commillionaire

Hundreds of millions paid for exclusive podcast content, but this “cheap” feature that would make it easy to switch over our libraries gets ignored for years. Annoying.