Announcements

[Search] Globe Learning 🤓

I am Emanuele and I am 16 years old. I thought about an interesting idea that I would add to your platform.

I would build a world map, where artists all around the globe are shown up and you can zoom in and look for what people in that specific country/city are listening to. I would add it in the premium accounts to incentivize people to buy it. That would bring people to know more artists and be able to listen to foreign artists more easily.

For instance, I would like to improve my German, what's the best way to do it? Listen to German music and learn new vocables. So, what shall I do? I'll just go to the main world map of Spotify, zoom on Germany, and look for artists.

I'm pretty sure that this innovative idea could bring Spotify Premium listeners different benefits!

I hope that you will consider this offer and contact me. 

Updated on 2021-01-04

Hey @EmanueleRagusi,   

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!  

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers! 

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2021-01-04

Hey @EmanueleRagusi,   

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!  

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers! 

Casual Listener

This is a really cool idea. Interesting to think about how to overcome conflicts when deciding where on the map a piece of music or artist is located: based off the artist’s nationality vs the artist’s ethnicity vs the language it’s written in vs music genres that are restricted to certain geographies (e.g. Afrobeats). Perhaps a filter on the map to help navigation! 

Visitor

i like the idea!

Related Ideas