Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] Remove individual track from saved album

I don’t know when this change was made, but today I noticed that when I am looking through my saved music library by album, there are songs I specifically did not save for a reason, whether that be because it is a re-released song from a previous album I already have saved, or a song I just don’t like that I don’t want to play when I’m listening through an album. This change gives us way less control over our own saved music library. Please change it back. 

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
thatsalford

I feel the same. This idea is ridiculous. There have been other frustrating updates recently, too. There seems to be a confederacy of dunces now making decisions at Spotify. Probably too busy being snowflakes to realise they are not what they believe themselves to be. Sad. 

garretth95

Once again, Spotify adds a feature no one likes and no one asked for. Keep only saved songs from albums in the albums page.

nicj

I save one big list and like to review especially by artist and don't want to follow each artist, just want to look at my list, compare number of and  how many saved by artist and sometimes play only my artist greatest hits.  Maybe time to look elsewhere.

Bring back old features!

Blahblah2430

This is frustrating because I don’t like specific songs on some albums and when I make playlists for work I often forget what the name of the song was. Please go back to the former setup where only the songs we saved go into our library. If this doesn’t change I will close my subscription within the month and go back to Apple, and I’d rather not.

Bruce_Pyle

This is truly a terrible update. There are 10,000 bells and whistles in this app, but they ruined the one simple, useful feature of being able to save just the songs you like from a given album. My album library is now unplayable. Time to look for alternatives to Spotify. Who are the goofballs that make these decisions?

Jose_M
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-04-06

Marked as a new idea 🙂 Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. 

katiek_

@headoncollision 

I think this idea should be implemented! I agree- Whenever I want to look for an album with some of my favorite songs, it is always annoying to search for the song, and how the album is like a "radio station" with suggested songs as well. 

Joypup

And, it would not add to our 10,000 song limit if we could customize what we save on an album!

sofuunnecessary

Absolute crock**bleep**.

Chuk889

Please please fix this. As someone who listens to classical music, often times I will save a particular part/“song” that I like in a 4 hour long opera or other multiple-piece work. Since the title of the pieces is often very long and Spotify currently has no way to view the full title from the album, it’s often impossible to tell which one I saved unless I go through them individually. I also agree with the previous comment. Sometimes I just like one song in an album. We have the ability to view the full album very easily, it’s so counterintuitive to already always be viewing the full album.