Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Spotify Alarm on iOS

I see that the new Google Clock app has a Spotify feature (alarm), and I thinks that’s super cool but, I have an iPhone therefore I can't use Google Clock so if you can also try to impliment this feature on IOS devices (IPhone,IPad,etc) than that would be great. Thank You

Updated on 2020-04-20

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
Guido
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

wiIl

I agree.. I even switched to apple music for one month to get that unique feeling of waking up to your favorite music. But I had to stick with spotify because it’s a better application in my opinion. But this feature for me is a game changer.

Chark82

Until you figure this out is there another app that can be used on iPhone to use Spotify for alarms?  It should be a feature for at least premium users...

Jnoakie

Yes please 👏

Mr_Fluffy

Although it would be great, I don't think it's going to happen because right now, the only way to play a song as an alarm is to buy it though Apple Music. Why would apple choose to give up their monopoly?

jojo29420

Just make it possible, no one is against it.

soniasawhney

Please make this happen!

wylmcc

It’s pretty cheap of Spotify to short change iOS users by telling us we have to get more votes when android users already have this feature. 

ian_howe

YES!!!

If I could get a Spotify alarm clock, maybe I could actually wake up to a song I wanna hear, instead of whatever's on the radio.

Hektarmannen

GREAT idea!! But feels like this isn’t going to happened anytime soon because Apple has Apple Music... maybe Spotify could add an alarm feature in the Spotify app? You set a time for when you want your favourite song or playlist to wake you up!