[iOS][Other] Spotify Alarm on iOS

I see that the new Google Clock app has a Spotify feature (alarm), and I thinks that’s super cool but, I have an iPhone therefore I can't use Google Clock so if you can also try to impliment this feature on IOS devices (IPhone,IPad,etc) than that would be great. Thank You

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

wiIl
Casual Listener

I agree.. I even switched to apple music for one month to get that unique feeling of waking up to your favorite music. But I had to stick with spotify because it’s a better application in my opinion. But this feature for me is a game changer.

Chark82

Until you figure this out is there another app that can be used on iPhone to use Spotify for alarms?  It should be a feature for at least premium users...

Jnoakie
Visitor

Yes please 👏

Mr_Fluffy

Although it would be great, I don't think it's going to happen because right now, the only way to play a song as an alarm is to buy it though Apple Music. Why would apple choose to give up their monopoly?