Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Number 1 from every country - A 'Top Songs All Countries' playlist

A while back I made a playlist by adding the number 1 from each of the countries that Spotify does a chart for. It was great! Really wide range of great music and not just the English and Spanish music that dominates the global charts. I started maki...

• Casual Listener
  • A while back I made a playlist by adding the number 1 from each of the countries that Spotify does a chart for. It was great! Really wide range of great music and not just the English and Spanish mus...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the custom files album font size the same size as the regular album font

It’s annoying how custom files album font size is slightly large than the regular album font size so I think it would be nice to make them both the same

• Casual Listener
  • It’s annoying how custom files album font size is slightly large than the regular album font size so I think it would be nice to make them both the same 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Horror genre for podcasts

There should be a genre for horror podcasts such as The Magnus Archives, Paralyzed, Scare You To Sleep, etc.

• Regular
  • There should be a genre for horror podcasts such as The Magnus Archives, Paralyzed, Scare You To Sleep, etc.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

backup possibility voor a playlist for if something goes wrong

a few weeks ago, i did something wrong with my playlist and now is the original date of adding gone, my idee is to add a backup feature to make sure the original date of add and song are not gone forever. contacting spotify is good, but it takes long...

• Casual Listener
  • a few weeks ago, i did something wrong with my playlist and now is the original date of adding gone, my idee is to add a backup feature to make sure the original date of add and song are not gone for...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Alarm

SPOTIFY ALARM If we create separate section for spotify alarm in the spotify , it should be usefull to every human being all over the world. according to thier vibe they can easily set the alarm in spotify itself. And spotify have different types of ...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY ALARM   If we create separate section for spotify alarm in the spotify , it should be usefull to every human being all over the world. according to thier vibe they can easily set the a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A review feature

I would like Spotify add a section to leave a review so people can voice their thoughts on songs, playlists, podcasts and more.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like Spotify add a section to leave a review so people can voice their thoughts on songs, playlists, podcasts and more.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to pick a default playlist for "+"ed songs to be added to

It is frustrating to always add songs to 'Liked songs' when I press the plus button.Furthermore, the behaviour seems to change, sometimes it adds to the desired playlist, sometimes to liked I have one main playlist that I would like to easily be able...

• Casual Listener
  • It is frustrating to always add songs to 'Liked songs' when I press the plus button. Furthermore, the behaviour seems to change, sometimes it adds to the desired playlist, sometimes to liked  ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Pannels that the user can reorganize.

Pannels like Home, Search, Your Library, Queue, listening bar and comands, maybe some window of "now playing" art able to be used (could also display clips?).I think it would give a more robust, tech-ish, and most for the user to adapt the UI around ...

• Casual Listener
  • Pannels like Home, Search, Your Library, Queue, listening bar and comands, maybe some window of "now playing" art able to be used (could also display clips?). I think it would give a more robust, te...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle Play Podcasts

Hey there,you might just be like me and have tons of podcast episodes saved in "Your Episodes". At times I just do not know what to listen to first and randomly choose an episode but that does not quite feel satisfying. That is why I propose a shuffl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, you might just be like me and have tons of podcast episodes saved in "Your Episodes". At times I just do not know what to listen to first and randomly choose an episode but that does not ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

AI Autonomous Spotify App and Music Taste Learner

Hey, suggestion: use the AI and program it to work with "Open Radiobased suggestions" (Ava Laulupõhine raadio). I'm 100% spotify user but this is not what i would like. It doesn't really find Identical music like you would like. Misses the beat, voca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, suggestion: use the AI and program it to work with "Open Radiobased suggestions" (Ava Laulupõhine raadio). I'm 100% spotify user but this is not what i would like. It doesn't really find Identic...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Ability to import albums instead of just importing songs.

Honestly the biggest drawback for me when importing songs is not importing the whole album. I feel like you should be able to import albums instead of just the song. I know you can make a playlist and add the songs but it just isn’t the same.

• Casual Listener
  • Honestly the biggest drawback for me when importing songs is not importing the whole album. I feel like you should be able to import albums instead of just the song. I know you can make a playlist an...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Proposal to Add Spotify to the Amazon AppStore

Hello everyone, I hope this email finds you well. I would like to share an idea that could improve the accessibility and availability of our favorite music streaming application, Spotify. Currently, Spotify is widely available on many platforms, incl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I hope this email finds you well. I would like to share an idea that could improve the accessibility and availability of our favorite music streaming application, Spotify. &...
  • Niko8_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Possibility to split long podcasts with your favorite Music

Is it possible to make an AI split longer podcasts with your favorite Songs, if you want to? The user should be able to decide via a checkbox, if a long podcast should have some music breaks like one song every 5-10 minutes. A bit compareable to Dail...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to make an AI split longer podcasts with your favorite Songs, if you want to? The user should be able to decide via a checkbox, if a long podcast should have some music breaks like one...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist length (not just total but at every song)

I make a lot of playlists for dinners and parties, and it would be really useful to be able to tell how much time will have passed at a certain point in the playlist! Basically just what the previous song lengths add up to in hours and minutes. That ...

• Casual Listener
  • I make a lot of playlists for dinners and parties, and it would be really useful to be able to tell how much time will have passed at a certain point in the playlist! Basically just what the previous...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Keep track of Discover Weekly songs

The Discover Weekly feature is excellent, but it's very tricky to keep track of which songs you've listened to during the week, unless you listen to the Discover Weekly songs in a batch. If you jump between DW, other playlists or even searching for i...

• Casual Listener
  • The Discover Weekly feature is excellent, but it's very tricky to keep track of which songs you've listened to during the week, unless you listen to the Discover Weekly songs in a batch. If you jump ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sort/View by genre in Library

I get into moods where I want to listen to a particular genre of music & I know that the mobile player offers genre/mood suggestions near the top of liked songs, but.. I would love a feature where I have access to all the genres in my library, and ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I get into moods where I want to listen to a particular genre of music & I know that the mobile player offers genre/mood suggestions near the top of liked songs, but.. I would love a feature wher...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Create a playlist that automatically adds songs from other playlists

I want to create some playlists that are more specific and have the songs I add there automatically be added to playlists that are more general. For example, I might create a "Brazilian" playlist (this is the more general playlist). Then I would crea...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to create some playlists that are more specific and have the songs I add there automatically be added to playlists that are more general. For example, I might create a "Brazilian" playlist (th...
  • alexcewing
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Song cleaner

Here it is how it works. Spotify will register the liked songs that are quickly changed without being listened. Once there is a song that, in a period of time (for example: one month), the user always change without listen, a message will pop up sain...

• Casual Listener
  • Here it is how it works. Spotify will register the liked songs that are quickly changed without being listened. Once there is a song that, in a period of time (for example: one month), the user alway...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song queue duration

In the queue of songs it would be advisable to add the duration of the queue, since we usually prepare our waiting list of songs and we never know the time of the queue. We are always calculating how long it will last more or less according to our ci...

• Casual Listener
  • In the queue of songs it would be advisable to add the duration of the queue, since we usually prepare our waiting list of songs and we never know the time of the queue. We are always calculating how...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes