How do I find artists I'm following?

Solved!
1 person liked this

Re: How do I find artists I'm following?

Synchronated
Regular

Can someone please file this as a bug in the bug forum? That's what it is. By any design that could possibly exist, all the artists you're following would be under 'artist' in your library, not just a random selection of them, apparently claiming to be all of them but absolutely not being all of them.

I can't find any bug thread relating to this and it's certainly a bug (and not a small one). Cheers

Peter__
Community Legend
@Synchronated - I can confirm this is an open issue raised via the Rock Star channel so it has been reported. There is no bugs topic for it due to the small number of reports we have seen on the community. If the number of reports increases, I will off course create a bugs topic for it. :)

There is annoyingly two separate issues being discussed here, one with Your Music and one with the following pages, both of which do appear to be broken but are most likely unrelated.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

johnnydcp

This is bothering me as well, and I'm probably going to quit my subsription as a result.  I'd like spotify to take over for my music collection, but if i can't see any of the artists I've discovered at any given time without having to search through a million things, it's not worth my money every month,

Roger2807
Casual Listener
So, how's the solution for iPad, where can I see the artists I'm following?

Peter__
Community Legend
@Roger2807 - You still can't as far as I know unfortunately.

Peter

lchogan

It's astonishingly hard to find just about everything on this app. 

1 person liked this

lonesomeghoul

Ok when I go to my profile and click on who I'm following it will not let me see all of them. It only shows the first 20-30 or so when I'm following over 400 artists and would like to see them all because I can't exactly remeber all 470+ of them at hand. It would be much easier if there could be a full list of them when I click on "Following" so I can have access to everyone I'm following and can just look through them and find artists when I want to. 

Peter__
Community Legend
Annoyingly the Profile > Following list will only show you 100 results which Spotify have confirmed is not a bug (not sure about the reasoning behind that though).

Your Music > Artists *should* show you all of the artists you follow but it appears to be stuck at 300 at the minute too which is an open bug.

Peter

DarthZeebo
Are the devs really that incompetent? What the heck is the point of the follow function then? I was considering subscribing, but then I found out that I can't click on a tab and it shows my followed artists. This complaint was brought up over a year ago and you still haven't fixed it. Absolutely pathetic.

hans-jürgen
Roadie

As I understand it, to follow an artist only means that you are notified if he releases something new on Spotify, and that's it. I also hoped for something more than that, e.g. influencing my recommendations in Discover, but it doesn't.

ZZee ya, Hans-Jürgen
BLUEZZ BASTARDZZ - "That lil' ol' ZZ Top cover band from Hamburg..."
Spotify playlist with original versions
INDIGO ROCKS - "Down home rockin' blues. Tasty as strudel."
Spotify playlist with original versions & live album "Live im Riff"
SUGGESTED POSTS