Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add/ Edit for Family & Duo members does not work

Hey folks!

We’ve been receiving reports that there is a total black screen for plan managers when they access the 'Manage Members' tab from the 'Account Overview' page.

Hey folks,

This should now be fixed for everyone!

If you're still having trouble, make sure you're entering the exact same address as the plan manager has entered on their Family page, or post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers!

Comments
paroger222

Bonjour, lorsque je clique sur ajouter un membre j'ai une page noire qui s'affiche. Je ne peux pas ajouter un nouveau membre. J'ai tester sur Edge, chrome et firefox : même problème.

sophiajoerg

Hello, I would like to add a member to my Spotify Family Premium account. I know in principle how it should work, but every time I click on Manage members or Manage subscription, for example, the page does not load. Maybe someone here can help me. and help.

ribezaz

Hello everything is fine? Welcome to the Spotify community, it will be a pleasure to help you!

Reading a little about your issue, I recommend that you do a clean reinstallation of your application, sometimes it can just be a bug in the application itself, and when you reinstall everything, everything is back to normal!

If you have any questions, keep me informed! It will be a pleasure to continue helping you 🙂

Yours sincerely,
ribezaz🎵

Morganjc44

I’m having the same issue. I’ve multiple browsers. Multiple networks, and multiple devices. I’ve cleared cache and cookies…etc. 

I am the plan owner/manager. I can log in with no problem. I can navigate to the manage account page with no problem. I can even change my payment method. However, when I click the link to add or remove members, the page just loads as a blank black screen. No error message, nothing. 

Morganjc44

Plan

Premium Family

Country

USA

Device

MULTIPLE

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

When I try to add/remove members on my account the page will not load.  I’ve tried multiple browsers, multiple networks, and multiple devices. I’ve cleared cache and cookies…etc. 

I am the plan owner/manager. I can log in with no problem. I can navigate to the manage account page with no problem. I can even change my payment method. However, when I click the link to add or remove members, the page just loads as a blank black screen. No error message, nothing. 

I attached a screenshot of what the page looks like. 

IMG_3260.png
Maxim

Hey @Morganjc44,

Thanks for reaching out.

Just to double-check, have you tried it in an incognito window yet? 🙂

https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/What-is-quot-Private-quot-or-quot-Incognito-quot-browsing/ta-p...

mshawkat

We tried it in incognito and several different computers with the same issue. 

Vasil
Status changed to: Under investigation

This is now being looked into! We'll keep you posted.

Morganjc44

@Maxim @Vasil 

Yes, I have tried incognito mode on more than one device as well. I’ve used Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge, on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. 

Maxim

Hey @Morganjc44,

Thanks for letting us both know about this 🙂

As @Vasil mentioned, this issue is now being looked into. As soon as there are news to share, they'll be posted here.