Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Troye Sivan Blue Neighbourhood (Deluxe) glitch

Song has wrong information I try to listen to the original song Wild from Troye Sivan - Blue Neighborhood album and it plays the re released version instead which isn't even on the album and it doesn't mention that it features Alessia Cara either.

• Casual Listener
  • Song has wrong information I try to listen to the original song Wild from Troye Sivan - Blue Neighborhood album and it plays the re released version instead which isn't even on the album and it doesn...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Artist album
    Desktop
    Glitch
    Windows
    Wrong Info
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Song playing in background for 10 seconds

When my spotify player is up random songs are playing in the background for 10 seconds. This happens whether I am playing a song or I have it paused. The songs seem to be recent ones that I have played. MacBook AirSpotify App

• Casual Listener
  • When my spotify player is up random songs are playing in the background for 10 seconds. This happens whether I am playing a song or I have it paused. The songs seem to be recent ones that I have play...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

şarkıyı dinleyemiyorum

Sectiğim parça için ülkemde dinlenemedigini söylüyor

• Casual Listener
  • Sectiğim parça için ülkemde dinlenemedigini söylüyor
  • hyturkyilmaz
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify not working from mobiltel network

Spotify is not working from within Bulgarian internet/mobile operator mobiltel.77.70.26.0/23 for example.The issue first appeared around last Friday.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is not working from within Bulgarian internet/mobile operator mobiltel. 77.70.26.0/23 for example. The issue first appeared around last Friday.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Fixed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Getting the same adverts back to back

On spotify free I am hearing the same advert playing 3/4 times in a row during an "ad break" - this is extremely frustrating and means I'm listening to far more adverts than I need to! Windows 10Spotify 1.0.42.151.g19de0aa6

• Casual Listener
  • On spotify free I am hearing the same advert playing 3/4 times in a row during an "ad break" - this is extremely frustrating and means I'm listening to far more adverts than I need to!   Windo...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Not playing entire playlist played, database error?

HiThere seems to be an ongoing database problem, I see it thru that my entire playlist is not being played in shuffle mode. I have just 1 playlist with +3K songs in it, and what I experience is that i chosse to play it and by default I have shuffle m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There seems to be an ongoing database problem, I see it thru that my entire playlist is not being played in shuffle mode. I have just 1 playlist with +3K songs in it, and what I experience is tha...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 8 comments
  • 1 votes

Select sound device

Why can we still not select our sound device. This idea has been floated for years but we have had to use old versions of Spotify with add-ons to get this feature. Many of us would like to have music coming through our speakers and keep our headset f...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can we still not select our sound device. This idea has been floated for years but we have had to use old versions of Spotify with add-ons to get this feature.   Many of us would like to h...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Sound device
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Music played after adverts

I just use the free version of Spotify. While after after adverts the records continue the time bar doesn't move so i don't know how much of the song is left and the picture of the advert stays in the corner insteda of the next song. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I just use the free version of Spotify. While after after adverts the records continue the time bar doesn't move so i don't know how much of the song is left and the picture of the advert stays in th...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify Connect

Hi, I have 3 Sonos Play 1 speakers, and realy love your idea with the new spotify connect update. My problem is that I can't find my speakers in the spotify connect option in my app (android user). Have tried all from your guides on the internet. My ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have 3 Sonos Play 1 speakers, and realy love your idea with the new spotify connect update. My problem is that I can't find my speakers in the spotify connect option in my app (android...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    SONOS
    spotify connect
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Limit Explicit Language (Spotify IS IGNORING issue)

Just got disconnected with Spotify's support chat so I am taking it here with the hope it will be addressed and not just pushed aside. Why has Spotify not created some sort of filter or button that prevent the play of songs that have explicit languag...

• Casual Listener
  • Just got disconnected with Spotify's support chat so I am taking it here with the hope it will be addressed and not just pushed aside.    Why has Spotify not created some sort of filter o...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Can't Rename Playlists or Add songs to Existing playlists

I have the spotify app on chromebook.Currently anytime I try to rename a playlist it oks it then does nothing. The same issue when I try to add songs to my playlists, I click add, then the playlist, the taskbar disappears then the song isn't added.Ve...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the spotify app on chromebook. Currently anytime I try to rename a playlist it oks it then does nothing. The same issue when I try to add songs to my playlists, I click add, then the playlist...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

High pitched noise during songs.

Recently a random high pitched noise will sound during a track. This isn't a botched track, this happens with various songs (which will then play fine later). It will only stop when force closed, pausing the song does nothing. When I then go back int...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently a random high pitched noise will sound during a track. This isn't a botched track, this happens with various songs (which will then play fine later). It will only stop when force closed, pau...
  • Eljayess
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Autoskipping songs

I try to play a song, double click at it at my computer, then it just starts skipping songs. Plays nearly all the songs in the list, just a second og each song, then on to the next. Then I thought I maybe just had to restart, then I tried at my Iphon...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to play a song, double click at it at my computer, then it just starts skipping songs. Plays nearly all the songs in the list, just a second og each song, then on to the next. Then I thought I ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mobile
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify Family not working

Trying to add spotify family after I put my credit card and click start my premium for family nothing happens

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to add spotify family after I put my credit card and click start my premium for family nothing happens 
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Same ad played multiple times in a row.

This isn't a huge problem in any way, but just wanted to make you aware that the same ad sometimes get played multiple times in a row... And i mean, it wouldnt take very long to fix, just a variable or two and a if statement?

• Casual Listener
  • This isn't a huge problem in any way, but just wanted to make you aware that the same ad sometimes get played multiple times in a row... And i mean, it wouldnt take very long to fix, just a variable ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify closing and opening by itself every 15''

Hello, I'm having an issue with Spotify on my Macbook. For some reason, it's been two-three days since it started closing and reopening by itself. I can't use it or listen to music because it closes by itself 20 seconds after i've opened it. And then...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having an issue with Spotify on my Macbook. For some reason, it's been two-three days since it started closing and reopening by itself. I can't use it or listen to music because i...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 9 comments
  • 1 likes
  • sporify crashing
    spotify errors
    spotify issues
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 1 votes

BMW Connected Drive - Driving Saftey Dismiss Messgae

Ok so I have Spotify premium version 6.8.0.3786 and a UK BMW 435d Msport.Spotify has worked amazingly well for about a month but recently I have come across and annoying and potentially dangerous problem.In the UK we have unfortunately had a spate of...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I have Spotify premium version 6.8.0.3786 and a UK BMW 435d Msport. Spotify has worked amazingly well for about a month but recently I have come across and annoying and potentially dangerous...
  • Hal900000000000
  • Visitor
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify IS **bleep** and wont stay open

Hey for the past few months everytime Ive opened Spotify on my Win 10 Desktop is states that there is a update I click update and open Spotify only to find that there is a update I click again spotify closes and restarts then a few days later the upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey for the past few months everytime Ive opened Spotify on my Win 10 Desktop is states that there is a update I click update and open Spotify only to find that there is a update I click again spotif...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • GET BETTER PROGRAMMERS
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Two Bands - Same Name

I apologize if this question has already been asked into the ground. However, for over a year now I've been trying to get to different artists named "Pudge" separated. I'm in the rock band Pudge. There is also a rapper named Pudge. I've filled out a ...

• Music Fan
  • I apologize if this question has already been asked into the ground.  However, for over a year now I've been trying to get to different artists named "Pudge" separated.  I'm in the rock ban...
  • AlbionUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • artist separation
    Duplicate Band Names
    Two bands same name
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify stops playing with 1 second left to go of a song

My spotify stops a song with 1 second to go and will not carry on with the playlist or album or anything. Sometimes it will play 2 songs but the same thing will happen. We have premium and it doesn't matter if you are streaming or in offline mode it ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify stops a song with 1 second to go and will not carry on with the playlist or album or anything.  Sometimes it will play 2 songs but the same thing will happen.  We have premium an...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 8 comments
  • 1 votes