Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Can’t log in to ps4

Highlighted

Can’t log in to ps4

Joky69
Casual Listener

Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with this Spotify account 

I was looking to this community for this problem I find some answers but no one works. I tried log out all devices from Spotify. I tried log out all Spotify account from PlayStation network but nothing happens. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Slovakia

FF0EEFE9-1823-4918-AC52-1B114649646F.png
78F4A1A8-3381-4819-8229-4A5E3774D798.png
2 Replies

Re: Can’t log in to ps4

Hey @Joky69.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could it be possible that you have already linked a PSN and Spotify account in the past? You won't be able to link to another account if you are still linked.

Try unlinking your PSN account from your Spotify account on this page. And unlink your Spotify account from your PSN account using instructions on this page. After that you can try the process again. Perhaps try it using a different device, just in case.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Re: Can’t log in to ps4

Joky69
Casual Listener

Yes i had it connected to playstation but then i changed my password on facebook and then it stopped working. Since then, whenever I want to sign up, It don't want to allow myself to sign up. And the first link to disconnect PSN from the spotify I have done. But the second link does not work.

SUGGESTED POSTS