Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t log in to ps4

Can’t log in to ps4

Hello so I can’t log in my Spotify to my ps4. I tried everything. It’s showing me Spotify account already linked Switch to the PlayStation network or Sony entertainment network account linked with this Spotify account 

I was looking to this community for this problem I find some answers but no one works. I tried log out all devices from Spotify. I tried log out all Spotify account from PlayStation network but nothing happens. 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Slovakia

FF0EEFE9-1823-4918-AC52-1B114649646F.png
78F4A1A8-3381-4819-8229-4A5E3774D798.png
12 Replies

Hey @Joky69.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Could it be possible that you have already linked a PSN and Spotify account in the past? You won't be able to link to another account if you are still linked.

Try unlinking your PSN account from your Spotify account on this page. And unlink your Spotify account from your PSN account using instructions on this page. After that you can try the process again. Perhaps try it using a different device, just in case.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Yes i had it connected to playstation but then i changed my password on facebook and then it stopped working. Since then, whenever I want to sign up, It don't want to allow myself to sign up. And the first link to disconnect PSN from the spotify I have done. But the second link does not work.

Hello, 

I have encountered the exact same issue, and un-linking my Spotify account from my PSN does not resolve the issue.

When I connect through the 'mobile' method, where I play a song on my phone and select Playstation from "Listening on", the song *does* play through the television on the agreement screen. Hitting Agree brings the error: "Spotify account already linked // Switch to the Playstation Network or Sony Entertainment Network account linked with this Spotify account." When I hit back, the music stops, and Spotify appears to have made the connection (it can be removed from https://www.spotify.com/us/account/apps/) but is still not actually linked.

Hey @Brandonvd,  

Help’s here!

Could you confirm you've unlinked both your PSN and Spotify accounts? You can unlink your PSN account here and your Spotify account here. Then simply open Spotify in your PS4, follow the link instructions and it should work as expected. 

In case you still experience issues after performing these steps, we suggest reaching out to PSN support. You can contact them here

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

It idn't work

Hi there @austintriple3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Can you let us know exactly what's your issue and which suggestions mentioned on this thread you've already tried that didn't work? This would help us have a better understanding of what's happening to start from there.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have a premium account and every time I try to log into my account on ps4 it says that I'm already signed in on Psn so I removed that account from the apps area on the Spotify website and then try again but it says the same thing then it shows up again on the website that I'm signed in and I've tried logging into Spotify on my Ps4 every way it says I can but it always says already logged in on different Psn account.

Hey @austintriple3,

Thanks for your quick reply.

That sounds like your Spotify account is linked to another PSN account. In this case, you just need to reach out to Sony customer support and let them know your username so they can give you a hand with this and unlink the accounts. Then, you'll be able to link your Spotify account to the correct PSN account.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

The link doesn't give me info to contact sony can you give me an email so I can contact them about my problem.

Hi again @austintriple3,

No worries. You just need to scroll to the bottom of that page and you'll find a blue button that says Contact PlayStation Support.

We'll be right here if you need anything else.

CarlosEModerator

I did it just showed up types of problems I was having then the problems I would have with that none of them had anything to do with Spotify or a way to contact them. So can you just give me an email to contact sony directly?

Hey @austintriple3,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We don't know an email to contact Sony support. You can go to the link I shared above and select Contact PlayStation Support > Account & Security > Change Online ID & other account questions > scroll down and you'll find the different channels available to contact them.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts