Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

„Remove from this playlist“ button missing

Solved!

„Remove from this playlist“ button missing

Hi Spotify team,

when clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner, I am missing the „Remove from this playlist“ button. This button was available in earlier versions. Why did you remove it? How can I spontaneously delete a song from a long playlist with 3000 titles without having to search the song in the list ?

Click the three dots in the upper right cornerClick the three dots in the upper right cornerRemove from this playlist missingRemove from this playlist missing

My version is 8.5.14.752 on Android 8.0

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung A5

Operating System

Android 8.0

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @silversunny!

At this moment, that button doesn't exist. However, you can remove songs from the playlist view. You can use the Filter feature to find the song more easily. If you'd like to be able to delete songs from a playlist more easily, make sure to add your votes and comments to this idea.

Hope this helps and have a nice day.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @silversunny!

At this moment, that button doesn't exist. However, you can remove songs from the playlist view. You can use the Filter feature to find the song more easily. If you'd like to be able to delete songs from a playlist more easily, make sure to add your votes and comments to this idea.

Hope this helps and have a nice day.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not a good solution. And the button is there for iOS users. The fact that it is not available on Android is annoying. I still use my ipod touch to play music when I am at home. It is so easy to remove a song from a playlist this way. It is a basic level function of all music streaming services. Spotify, please fix this glaring UI design error!

Suggested posts