Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution geo-restricting my podcast

Hey there I am a creator and want to limit the release of my podcast to just one country. Can we do this through our anchor rss feed somehow?

• Visitor
  • Hey there  I am a creator and want to limit the release of my podcast to just one country. Can we do this through our anchor rss feed somehow?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect does not work for Legrand Digital Audio

Spotify Connect does not show any LeGrand Digital Audio devices. It worked flawlessly until about mid-March 2022, and then it would not connect. Nuevo apparently issued a “fix,” but now the speakers don’t show up at all. Prior to the “fix,” you could...

• Regular
  • Spotify Connect does not show any LeGrand Digital Audio devices. It worked flawlessly until about mid-March 2022, and then it would not connect. Nuevo apparently issued a “fix,” but now the speakers ...
  • CRC75
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify to MP3 device

With premium abonnement, is it possible to transfert a SPOTIFY playlist to MP3 device (for personnal usage)

• Casual Listener
  • With premium abonnement, is it possible to transfert a SPOTIFY playlist to MP3 device (for personnal usage)
  • laurentd661
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autplay improvement or choice

Currently the algorithms choice of songs to keep playing when my pink noise playlist ends in the middle of the night includes songs with high pitched birds chirping like songs of the rainforest. This is NOT pink noise and acts as an alarm clock at 5....

• Visitor
  • Currently the algorithms choice of songs to keep playing when my pink noise playlist ends in the middle of the night includes songs with high pitched birds chirping like songs of the rainforest. This...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Quero baixar músicas off-line, mas não consigo.

Aparece que o limite de downloads em outros dispositivos foi atingido, mas minha conta não está vinculada a mais nenhum aparelho.

• Visitor
  • Aparece que o limite de downloads em outros dispositivos foi atingido, mas minha conta não está vinculada a mais nenhum aparelho.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening to tracks longer than 5 mins show me as going offline to friends

A friends told me my Spotify friend presence kept switching to actively listening to offline, to actively listening to offline and so on.I already know there is an issue (or 'intended functionality') where spotify always shows the previous track you ...

• Visitor
  • A friends told me my Spotify friend presence kept switching to actively listening to offline, to actively listening to offline and so on. I already know there is an issue (or 'intended functionality...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my music speed up as the longer I listen to music

After listening to music for a few hours it will speed up just a little and randomly go back to normal mostly after I have fully closed the app for a day or so

• Visitor
  • After listening to music for a few hours it will speed up just a little and randomly go back to normal mostly after I have fully closed the app for a day or so
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Spotify Up loading songs to wrong playlist When I add them

Hi thanks for your help Spotify isn’t putting the proper songs on the proper playlist and they go to random playlist and then I found which one they were going to and I guess it’s been going on for a while

• Visitor
  • Hi thanks for your help Spotify isn’t putting the proper songs on the proper playlist and they go to random playlist and then I found which one they were going to and I guess it’s been going on for a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cómo recuperar canciones ocultas?

Sin querer oculte canciones que quisiera poder recuperar. La cosa es que la computadora la puedo ver, pero en el celular no. Ya desinstale e instale la app. Ya cerré sesión. Ya desactive el botón para mostrar las canciones. Pero cuando voy a la canci...

• Visitor
  • Sin querer oculte canciones que quisiera poder recuperar. La cosa es que la computadora la puedo ver, pero en el celular no. Ya desinstale e instale la app. Ya cerré sesión. Ya desactive el botón par...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution OK Google Play my Spotify Playlist. NOT WORKING

I can see and play all my Spotify Playlists. But only from my IPhone. I can connect to each google home. But when I say Google Play my Spotifly playlist, it does not recognize it. It plays something that matches from spotify.

• Visitor
  • I can see and play all my Spotify Playlists. But only from my IPhone. I can connect to each google home. But when I say Google Play my Spotifly playlist, it does not recognize it. It plays something ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution TV spotify app doesn't stay authorized

The Spotify app on TV does not stay authorized. Every few days I need to log back in on line. This is a hassle and time consuming. Rebooting Hulu or Apple TV app not help. Any ideas?

• Regular
  • The Spotify app on TV does not stay authorized. Every few days I need to log back in on line. This is a hassle and time consuming. Rebooting Hulu or Apple TV app not help. Any ideas?
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song corrupted

The song stops after 44 seconds and continues only after some time. https://open.spotify.com/track/1M6YTmRgoOvIDoToycHOrS?si=doFcVhtNQBe2-LqsFSFj7A&context=spotify%3Aartist%3A3EGhx4KwF0KwMxAkTOVaGo

• The song stops after 44 seconds and continues only after some time. https://open.spotify.com/track/1M6YTmRgoOvIDoToycHOrS?si=doFcVhtNQBe2-LqsFSFj7A&context=spotify%3Aartist%3A3EGhx4KwF0KwMxAk...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium active I’ve updated app put on offlinemode still won’t won’t work

I have a premium account and it won’t play my downloaded music and offline mode is on, I’ve updated the app, I have restarted my phone, I have checked everything but it still will not play songs I have downloaded. This is unfair I don’t understand wh...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account and it won’t play my downloaded music and offline mode is on, I’ve updated the app, I have restarted my phone, I have checked everything but it still will not play songs I ha...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still playing me Chick-Fil-A ads... and I'm gay.

PlanFreeCountryNorth AmericaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual) and yet this ad plays to me aggressively, more than 10 times a day (if...

• Plan Free Country North America Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual...
  • AER006
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to SpotifyConnect devices

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: iPhone / PCOperating System: IOS / PC My Question or Issue:Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It lists them as devices but can not connect to them. If I uninstall Spotify and reinst...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: iPhone / PC Operating System: IOS / PC   My Question or Issue: Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It l...
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

this is continuation from my last question

“ i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, and i wanted to be the only person that can have acc...

• Visitor
  • “ i have playlist, and someone made copy of it, it even says in the description that it’s copy of my playlist, is it possible to delete their copy? this playlist was pretty important and anonymous, a...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify display while playing

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceXiaomi Mi 9 ProOperating System My Question or IssueIt happens a lot of times. When playing tne display appears with the line progression in black and the play button all white or black! I attach a jpeg.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro Operating System     My Question or Issue It happens a lot of times. When playing tne display appears with the line pr...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why don’t i have a built in shuffle on my play button but i have premium?

when i click the play button it plays a song but when i click it again it just stops the song and doesn’t skip to a different song. After looking this up i realized there wasn’t a shuffle button built into the play button. I tried to go to the AppSto...

• Casual Listener
  • when i click the play button it plays a song but when i click it again it just stops the song and doesn’t skip to a different song. After looking this up i realized there wasn’t a shuffle button buil...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

top 50 south korea

How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange to me, maybe I did not understand how it works. For...

• How does the TOP 50 work? in the Korean one I saw artists with more than 30000 streams do not appear in the ranking and then at the 50th place see artists with just over 5000 views. It seems strange ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes