Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Availability in jordan

Availability in jordan

• Hello community, 

this is an ongoing issue that if it doesn’t get solved i would be very sad that i cant use it and have to use other music apps. 

As we all have heard spotify has been released slowly in the middle east, but in this country jordan this does not apply, and i am on spotify premium plan, and i recently switched to iOS and spotify can’t be downloaded from the store because it is not available in this country, and i can’t switch to a US store due to money applications and bank apps that i need. 

If this issue won’t be solved please let me know so i could cancel my subscription since i have no use for it anyway now. 

Device : iPhone XS Max on iOS 12.1

4 Replies

Hey @Warnahly. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, Spotify is not available in Jordan yet. However, note Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Sign up here to be first to hear.

Sorry for not having better news and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am already a premium subscriber but i can’t download the app which is
absurd to tell you the truth. It was fun while it lasted i guess, anghami
here we come

Hello there,

I'm sorry for not having better news. Note Spotify would love to be available for everyone. If you wish to have Spotify in Jordan, I'd recommend you start an idea in our Community Ideas Exchange. That way, they might consider implementing it. 

Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @Warnahly!

Good news for you! Spotify is now available in Jordan 🙂 You should  be able to download the app from here.

Hope this helps and have a nice day. 

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts