Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast resets shuffle and repeat settings

When I start casting spotify to my chromecast the settings remain the same, but when I start playing another playlist (or just clicking another song in the same playlist) the settings reset to no shuffle and no repeat. This seems to happen everytime.

• Casual Listener
  • When I start casting spotify to my chromecast the settings remain the same, but when I start playing another playlist (or just clicking another song in the same playlist) the settings reset to no shu...
  • ekket
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Von Playstation Trennen

Hallo Community, ich habe meinen alten Playstation Account mit Spotify verbunden. Nun habe ich einen Neuen Playstation 4 Account und möchte den mit spotify verbinden. Aber ich kann nicht, weil das Konto noch mit dem alten Account verbunden ist. Wie t...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Community, ich habe meinen alten Playstation Account mit Spotify verbunden. Nun habe ich einen Neuen Playstation 4 Account und möchte den mit spotify verbinden. Aber ich kann nicht, weil das Ko...
  • f_c19ufkh-2oo
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

hi All, I wonder if you could help me with the follwoing issue: I have wireless speaker JBL Authentics L16. I can easly connect it using bluetooth, but wanted to use wifi. It was impossible for me to find a way to send the music from Spotify to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • hi All,   I wonder if you could help me with the follwoing issue: I have wireless speaker JBL Authentics L16. I can easly connect it using bluetooth, but wanted to use wifi. It was impossibl...
  • t_satosi
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes

Connect to Facebook window won't open...

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My account was linked to my Facebook page. To show a friend how to connect to facebook, I disconnected my account, thinking I'll be able to reconnect no problem. But when I clicked on "Connect to Facebo...

• Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My account was linked to my Facebook page. To show a friend how to connect to facebook, I disconnected my account, thinking I'll be a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists Streams Lost and Not Updating

Spotify for Artists was working fine for the past few days, updating the streams live as we got them, as expected. However, yesterday, I checked the Spotify for Artists app, and our total all-time stream count had decreased by several hundred streams...

•   Spotify for Artists was working fine for the past few days, updating the streams live as we got them, as expected. However, yesterday, I checked the Spotify for Artists app, and our total all...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 21 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

PlanFreeCountry DeviceMacBook AirOperating System My Question or Issue I recently changed one of my playlist cover from the four album pictures and I would like to change it again or go back to the four pictures, but when I try to change it it says f...

•   Plan Free Country   Device MacBook Air Operating System   My Question or Issue  I recently changed one of my playlist cover from the four album pictures and I would li...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work with wifi speakers

PlanPremiumCountry Unite StatesDeviceGalaxy s7, windows dekstop, ios, you name it My Question or Issue I was so eager to listen to sotify on my new Samsun R1 wifi speakers but for some reason spotify plays for ~30 seconds and disconnects. I've done e...

•   Plan Premium Country  Unite States Device Galaxy s7, windows dekstop, ios, you name it   My Question or Issue  I was so eager to listen to sotify on my new Samsun R1 wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adless Spotify With Webplayer SDK

PlanFree/PremiumCountryTurkey Operating SystemWindows 10 While Playing With Spotify Webplayer SDK realize something and that is the Webplayer SDK removes ads and even makes musics seekable and actually I liked it. First I decide to use it, but after ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Turkey   Operating System Windows 10   While Playing With Spotify Webplayer SDK realize something and that is the Webplayer SDK removes ads and even makes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home won't play specific song but will just play similar station

For the past few months I have been having a problem with my Google Home device. I am a Premuim subscriber and when I ask to play any song or artist it says that I have to be a premuim subscriber to do so and will just play a radio station similar to...

• For the past few months I have been having a problem with my Google Home device. I am a Premuim subscriber and when I ask to play any song or artist it says that I have to be a premuim subscriber to ...
  • magnusholmqvist
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play button iframe open a window

PlanFreeCountry PTDeviceWebsite / Desktop / FirefoxOperating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi,My website iframe widget stopped working as expected. It display my playlist and play butoon but when you press the "Play" or any other track insid...

• Plan Free Country  PT Device Website / Desktop / Firefox Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi, My website iframe widget stopped working as expected. It display...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player won't work

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceChromebook My Question or Issue My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or even if I click shuffle on a song, it just won't play. I don't know how to fix this, so i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA  Device Chromebook     My Question or Issue  My spotify won't play my music, no matter what I click. I click the play button on an album or song, or...
  • qz-_14lfm2ot
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

"Sorry, the music stopped since your spotify account is being used on another device" - Chromecast

The text in the topic title is spoken from my chromecast device on large volume each time I switch device from chromecast to another device. I happens only when music is playing, not when the music is stopped. It does not happen when I switch device ...

• Roadie
  • The text in the topic title is spoken from my chromecast device on large volume each time I switch device from chromecast to another device. I happens only when music is playing, not when the music i...
  • bosi
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web Player not working

Hi,I have been using the web played for a number of months and a couple of days ago, I was no longer able to use it.The webpage loads, I can search for items but when I click on play, nothing happens.Unfortunately I am not able to download the app as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using the web played for a number of months and a couple of days ago, I was no longer able to use it. The webpage loads, I can search for items but when I click on play, nothing hap...
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't find suggested playlists/mixes

Yesterday I'de downloaded spotify and liked some artists as it recommended after starting up. After doing that, Spotify suggested me some playlists with songs mixed from the genres/artists I liked. I haven't got to start any of those because I immedi...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I'de downloaded spotify and liked some artists as it recommended after starting up. After doing that, Spotify suggested me some playlists with songs mixed from the genres/artists I liked. I...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops playing on PS4

Hi there! Since a couple of month now I have a strange error on my PS4 when listening on Spotiy. Wether I start my music directly via the Spotify-App or via the context-menu (when you press & hold the "PS"-Button on the controller) the music will sto...

• Regular
  •   Hi there!   Since a couple of month now I have a strange error on my PS4 when listening on Spotiy.   Wether I start my music directly via the Spotify-App or via the context-menu...
  • Sacer
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Exchange Not Allowing Me to Post - Please Select a Tag

Hi everyone, I've recently beent trying to post in the Spotify playlist exchange, but can't seem to actually post my message. I can fill out all the boxes, and the URI is accepted, but it keeps asking me to select a tag, even though I already have. T...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi everyone,   I've recently beent trying to post in the Spotify playlist exchange, but can't seem to actually post my message. I can fill out all the boxes, and the URI is accepted, b...
  • cmans99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox app outputting 5.1

Hi! I noticed that the XBOX app is outputting 5.1 instead och stereo and i cant find a way to turn it off. I have 5.1 sound but when I listening to music i want to hear it as it was meant to be listning to, In STEREO. Does anyone know if there is a w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I noticed that the XBOX app is outputting 5.1 instead och stereo and i cant find a way to turn it off. I have 5.1 sound but when I listening to music i want to hear it as it was meant to be listn...
  • Jarppi86
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 19 likes

Google Assistant keeps playing Song Radio and not the Song

I've seen two topics of this before, but with no solution. I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. I have turned off autoplay in my Spotify app. I keep telling my Google Home Mini to play a and the but it just keeps playing the song radio and not the sp...

• I've seen two topics of this before, but with no solution.   I am a Spotify Premium subscriber. I have turned off autoplay in my Spotify app.   I keep telling my Google Home Mini to pla...
  • randomuser3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Can't delete false sonos devices from connect.

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium DeviceSonos One, OnePlus 5T, Macbook Pro 13 late 2017Operating Systemandroid 8.1, Mac OS 10.13.4My Question or Issue First of all Hey guys,I have been trying to place my sonos one into multiple spots to find the best sound a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium  Device Sonos One, OnePlus 5T, Macbook Pro 13 late 2017 Operating System android 8.1, Mac OS 10.13.4 My Question or Issue  First of all Hey guys, ...
  • G_4s
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes