Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled my subscription before I was charged a payment... Will I still be charged?

Cancelled my subscription before I was charged a payment... Will I still be charged?

I had been subscribed to Spotify Premium, then cancelled it before I was charged for another month. I don't have the money to afford to be charged for this month. Will I still be charged since I cancelled my subscription before I was actually charged???

9 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

if you cancel your subscription before you got your e-mail receipt you won't get charged ;). I hope you'll get back soon to spotify premium! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

So if it hasn't showed up on my bank account, I won't be charged? Because I don't ususally get an e-mail reciept...

Well this is kinda weird. :D. If you check your Account overview here and there is the right expiration data given you won't get charged ;).

I can't say that you won't get charged even if it doesn't show up on your bank account because there are also payment methods like "klarna" where you pay after your month premium ;). So please check your account overview like i already mentioned 😉

if you'll have any questions please ask 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

So I checked my account overview and it said I was charged already... But it hasn't shown up in my bank account, so I wasn't aware. Is there anyway to have that reimbursed and my subscription cancelled as of that date? 

Ok so you'll probably get charged soon. Please contact the spotify team here and explain your problem there. (Im not working for spotify im just trying to help :D.) Afterwards you'll recieve an automated e-mail which says "noreply" but please do this anyway! If you don't get any response of spotify then you need to check your spam-box 😉

good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Do you have a link to that page in ENGLISH???

Oh im really sorry for this. I forgot to removed the /de/ of the link. Here you go 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

That link is still coming up in another language...

Change the page to the correct country in the bottom right of the page. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts