Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Pixel 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I am a beta user and I'm testing the new DJ feature.

I have found it to work well with one glaring exception; almost every time I use the feature, somewhere along the way, the DJ announces that it is going to play songs from the 'Front Left' playlist. 

I do not own of follow a playlist of this name the the music the follows is very, very far from my taste. The music is so odious It almost puts me off using the feature as I am often listening when riding my motorcycle and am unable to click the button to move to the next tranche of songs.

Is this behaviour intended? I very much hope it can be fixed before rolling out to the community at large. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @boins88,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, if you'd like to report issues or bugs you've noticed, you can join the Beta Google Group. In the Beta Google Group you can find a pinned welcome message at the very top. This message includes instructions on how to report issues.

Note: It's normal to see an access restriction error when first visiting the Google Groups. The "Join Group" button needs to be clicked first.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @boins88,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, if you'd like to report issues or bugs you've noticed, you can join the Beta Google Group. In the Beta Google Group you can find a pinned welcome message at the very top. This message includes instructions on how to report issues.

Note: It's normal to see an access restriction error when first visiting the Google Groups. The "Join Group" button needs to be clicked first.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts