Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly Disappeared

Solved!

Discover Weekly Disappeared

My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared.  When I go to browse>discover it is gone.  This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify.  If I can't get it back, I'll be searching for another service.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

if your discover weekly isnt in its usual spot and you havent already followed the playlist making it appear in your playlists library, you can type Discover Weekly into the search to find it, and follow it there. It's inconveinent that it's not in it's usual spot but at least you can still use it. I hope this helps anyone

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This happened to me, too, and I couldn't find it when I searched (a bunch of user playlists came up instead). If that happens, you can try to find it inyour Recently Played list. That's how I got mine back.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

I'm having the same issue. It happened last week as well. I thought a missed update was the problem, so I updated and it came back - last week. This week, tried the update again, but it was nowhere to be found on my desktop app. Opened it up on my mobile app and the discover playlist is there. I agree that this list is a big reason why I keep my subscription. I hope this issue is fixed soon! 

I figured it out.  All I did was log out and log back in and discover weekly was there.  However, I am using my browser to stream Spotify, so my fix might be different from yours.

It eventually appeared on its own the desktop version. I'll definitely try
signing out/in if it happens again, though! Thank you!

The fix worked in the desktop app as well.

This is daft, I'm glad I clicked follow so it's always in my playlists list

I use the discover feature regularly and has helped me find some great music My Discover feature has disappeared today, and unless it returns I will also be looking elsewhere, to get my music.

Had this issue several times in the past and only on the Windows desktop app. Till today uninstall/reinstall helped, logout/login did not. Today even the reinstallation did not solve the issue. Though I think it's related to updates outside Spotify this is very annoying.

Marked as solution

if your discover weekly isnt in its usual spot and you havent already followed the playlist making it appear in your playlists library, you can type Discover Weekly into the search to find it, and follow it there. It's inconveinent that it's not in it's usual spot but at least you can still use it. I hope this helps anyone

Marked as solution

This happened to me, too, and I couldn't find it when I searched (a bunch of user playlists came up instead). If that happens, you can try to find it inyour Recently Played list. That's how I got mine back.

Thanks a lot! 🙂

Searching for "Discover Weekly" only gave me playlists from other users. Browsing to https://www.spotify.com/de/discoverweekly/, login and then follow the channel did the trick - now it's back in my spotify app, too!

Tried all the tricks listed, but...

My problem is that I can still *find* Discover Weekly, but the track list hasn't changed in three weeks.

This solution worked for me, but still "daft" that we have to do this. Spotify, fix this!

Suggested posts