Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly

I accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly, and I can't find the playlist to refollow it. I see other people's version of it but not Spotify's version. Anyway to get that back on my account?

• I accidentally unfollowed Discover Weekly, and I can't find the playlist to refollow it. I see other people's version of it but not Spotify's version. Anyway to get that back on my account?
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist icon not showing correctly

Hello! I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly. I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many album covers (i.e., 4 album covers in one image), but the icons f...

• Hello!   I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly.  I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Greyed out songs

I've noticed that songs coming up in the search results are occasionally greyed out, and I can't play them.This happens on mobile devices, the web player and the desktop player. I originally figured those were premium-only or something, but having st...

• Regular
  • I've noticed that songs coming up in the search results are occasionally greyed out, and I can't play them.This happens on mobile devices, the web player and the desktop player. I originally figured ...
  • MajorBludd
  • 83 replies
  • 43 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 83 replies
  • 43 likes

Double charged in one month

Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.

• Regular
  • Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect: Denon Connection Loss (Network Restart)

hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my denon receiver (4100w) anymore.The connection itself works and it plays music for 1 second, but immediately after connect it seems the receiver loses network conne...

• Music Fan
  • hello, i have the following problem.  Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my denon receiver (4100w) anymore. The  connection itself works and it plays music for 1 second, ...
  • zeair
  • 133 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 133 replies
  • 3 likes

Sony SRS-X99 Not Showing Under Spotify Connect

I got my Sony SRS-X99 yesterday and the only way to get Spotify working is over Bluetooth.If I start Spotify using the icon in the Sony Songpal app it just says it's disconnecting Bluetooth, which it does, and then the audio just plays on my phone.At...

• Casual Listener
  • I got my Sony SRS-X99 yesterday and the only way to get Spotify working is over Bluetooth. If I start Spotify using the icon in the Sony Songpal app it just says it's disconnecting Bluetooth, whic...
  • running
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Denon x1100w no connect

Since last update Spotify connects for about 2 seconds then drops on Denon. Has been working for over 2 years without a problem.

• Casual Listener
  • Since last update Spotify connects for about 2 seconds then drops on Denon. Has been working for over 2 years without a problem.
  • tomwhats
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X3100W suddenly unable to connect to Spotify

Hi. Since yesterday my Spotify Connect does not work on the Denon. Any suggestions? Kind regards edbbsyddk

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Since yesterday my Spotify Connect does not work on the Denon. Any suggestions?   Kind regards   edbbsyddk
  • Mahmoodnajafi
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone - lot of issues !!

Hi,Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete data without asking user ? This is obvious that it shoul...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you set a device password?

I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi. The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password. How would I go about doing this?

• I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi.  The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password.  How would I go about doing thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Particular song won't play

One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downloads except that one. It even worked for a while, bu...

• One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 sound qualit/bitrate : configuration?

Hi!I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP? I just don't find any settings on the app! The sound is good but I'm not sure it is good like the 320 k...

• Hi! I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP?   I just don't find any settings on the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and iPad not syncing songs I own that are on my Mac

Hi all So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad.I never had this issue when I used to use my PC I will give details of my setup I have a Nas drive that hold all my music, both my Mac and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad. I never had this issue when I used to use my PC   I will give details...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos showing 'unable to browse music'

Hi, so when I try to use my spotify account on Sonos it tells me it is unable to browse music, yet there are two other accounts linked to the sonos system that work perfectly! I have tried creating a seperate login from my Facebook one and clearing t...

• Hi, so when I try to use my spotify account on Sonos it tells me it is unable to browse music, yet there are two other accounts linked to the sonos system that work perfectly! I have tried creating a...
  • DallasUser
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Songs are PLAYING but NO SOUND

I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8. Any help there ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8.  Any help there ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

very slow..... but internet ok 30M!!

i don't understand why you let the spotify web player like this!!!! nothing works well!!!! now new bug,il's very very very very slow!!!!! you want i suscribe, do something for me and other users! nobody answer ,no client service! nothing!! is anybody...

• Not applicable
  • i don't understand why you let the spotify web player like this!!!!   nothing works well!!!!   now new bug,il's very very very very slow!!!!!   you want i suscribe, do something ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How does one report song/artist name errors?

In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled.For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers within the group 'A Winged Victory for the Sullen'. Also, fo...

• Regular
  • In terms of names misspelt or just incorrectly labelled. For example, 'Bryanbaum WIltzie, Adam; O'Halloran, Dustin' are shown as the artist for each track when in fact they are the composers withi...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music lists not appearing

For the last 24 hours the web-player will not load any of 'my music' lists, except my playlists - no songs, artists or albums - tried this across 3 different browsers. Premium account holder. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • For the last 24 hours the web-player will not load any of 'my music' lists, except my playlists - no songs, artists or albums - tried this across 3 different browsers.  Premium account holder. &...
  • adg211288
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Starred Playlist Wont Stay Public!

Hello! My user on Spotify is Sopheater. My Starred playlist had about 100 hours worth of songs and I would love for it to be public, but whenever i switch it to public, itll default back to privite! Nobody is ever able to see it! This is really upset...

• Hello! My user on Spotify is Sopheater. My Starred playlist had about 100 hours worth of songs and I would love for it to be public, but whenever i switch it to public, itll default back to privite! ...
  • theoryshaw
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't connect on Playstation 4

I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop.Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later.I have tried again too many times and I have...

• I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop. Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try aga...
  • Soric
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes