Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I report listed albums which have no tracks ...

Solved!

How do I report listed albums which have no tracks ...

I've discovered a few albums listed which have no tracks ... I would like to hear these!

-- Eric Clapton - Give Me Strength The '74/'75 Recordings

-- Camper Van Beethoven-- My Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart

I would like to think this is a database glitch. How does one report these to Spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

USA - Clapton album did become populated with songs after I posted this.

For the Camper Van Beethoven album it lists 14 songs but only one is available. At least one other album of the 12 or so only has 3 of 14 songs. I would have to assume it's a purposeful decision although I am intrigued by the rationale behind it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @plsullivan3,

Where are you located?

These albums are not available in these countries:

AT DE CA RO SI

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label.

If the music is unavailable, the artist or their music label has likely decided to not make it available in Spotify. 

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later. Hopefully it will come back later.

More info here.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4BcdfGTqJTfOZUOuNvwfBZ

https://open.spotify.com/album/2d5EVMId7UQxZZuM2496q1

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

USA - Clapton album did become populated with songs after I posted this.

For the Camper Van Beethoven album it lists 14 songs but only one is available. At least one other album of the 12 or so only has 3 of 14 songs. I would have to assume it's a purposeful decision although I am intrigued by the rationale behind it.

Suggested posts