Premium Family

Country

Finland

Device

Samsung Galaxy A52g

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Ever since the new update of the now so-called jam, when I want to transition to make my music play from PC (where I am logged into the same account as on my phone) it terminates the jam. Used to not do that, the question is why break something that works?
Why? Or am I doing something wrong?

3 Replies

Hi there @Omitoi,

Thanks for the post.

I thought I'd jump in here to clarify why this is happening. With Jam, if the host changes their output device, the session will end.

We've passed your feedback about this issue with the new feature on to the right teams at Spotify who'll take it into consideration.

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey, i've been using spotify for years and years. This new feature loss worries me a lot, especially since Spotify puts so much emphasis on 'together', and they are apparently fine destroying value in that direct category. I used this to sync playlists with friends online that are far away, the perfect way to enjoy music together. NO, say 'the right teams' NOT LIKE THIS, and rip something out of their service that was working fine. New features are cool, but you know what's really cool? That my service works as expected. It doesn't, now.

I'm experiencing the same thing!!

Developers be like.... it's a bug but let's call it a feature 🥲

Suggested posts