Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to sort podcasts on web player?

Can't download desktop app on work computer. Trying to listen to older podcasts with 100s of episodes and having to scroll for minutes to get to the episode that I need at the very bottom of the list. Can not figure out how to sort by date or by what...

• Visitor
  • Can't download desktop app on work computer. Trying to listen to older podcasts with 100s of episodes and having to scroll for minutes to get to the episode that I need at the very bottom of the list...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Letra - Velocidade

Quase todas as músicas que escuto estão com a letra atrasada ou adiantada.Esses dias estava escutando uma música e pensei se teria como diminuir/aumentar a velocidade em que a letra está sendo lida e ter uma opção para Karaokê ler tanto a linha ou de...

• Quase todas as músicas que escuto estão com a letra atrasada ou adiantada. Esses dias estava escutando uma música e pensei se teria como diminuir/aumentar a velocidade em que a letra está sendo lida...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution repeat and shuffle buttons not working, they appear to be greyed out

I have premium and the repeat options and shuffle are greyed out on the windows 11 app, the online browser listening, and on the iOS app. This just started today, and I tried the apparent work around that was listed in a different thread of trying th...

• Visitor
  • I have premium and the repeat options and shuffle are greyed out on the windows 11 app, the online browser listening, and on the iOS app. This just started today, and I tried the apparent work around...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Prevent people from creating playlists called "Daily Mix"

Can you please remove any public playlists with "Daily Mix" in the title? I often use virtual assistants to start the music and when I tell Google to "play daily mix" or "play daily mix 2", it used to work fine... now I have a 2021 playlist called "d...

• Can you please remove any public playlists with "Daily Mix" in the title? I often use virtual assistants to start the music and when I tell Google to "play daily mix" or "play daily mix 2", it used t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get the full version of a published podcast episode

I uploaded a published hour long podcast episode from Lisbyn, and it is showing as an eight minute episode in my Catalog. Is that a Lisbyn problem or Spotify? And what is the easiest fix to get the full episode?

• Visitor
  • I uploaded a published hour long podcast episode from Lisbyn, and it is showing as an eight minute episode in my Catalog. Is that a Lisbyn problem or Spotify? And what is the easiest fix to get the f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I play specific artists?

I like to listen to my favorite artists alone, without any other artists playing. But when I leave, and then reopen the Spotify app, all of the artists I like to specifically listen to alone don't play (key word *ALL*). I can't listen to Zotiyac, or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to listen to my favorite artists alone, without any other artists playing. But when I leave, and then reopen the Spotify app, all of the artists I like to specifically listen to alone don't pl...
  • Fak33r
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

when I delay the reproduction

Hola! when I delay the reproduction of a song in the desktop app, change to the next song. I try to uninstall and install again

• Visitor
  • Hola! when I delay the reproduction of a song in the desktop app, change to the next song. I try to uninstall and install again
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The 'getting started' button on Spotify's promo card page is not working.

I am a registered Spotify artist and I would like to promote my page and music on social media. A promo card seemed like a good idea but the 'getting started' link does not work either on my laptop or phone

• Visitor
  • I am a registered Spotify artist and I would like to promote my page and music on social media. A promo card seemed like a good idea but the 'getting started' link does not work either on my laptop o...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Create collaborator for playlist WITHOUT notification

I know it is possible but I don‘t know how: I want someone to be collaborator of a playlist but without sending her an invitation via massenger or similar as it‘s supposed to be a surprise. Anybody can help?? Thank you!!Michel

• Casual Listener
  • I know it is possible but I don‘t know how: I want someone to be collaborator of a playlist but without sending her an invitation via massenger or similar as it‘s supposed to be a surprise. Anybody c...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Connect to a device / “Unavailable to Control”

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDeviceiMac, iPad, AppleTV, LINN DSMOperating SystemmacOS (12.1), iPadOS 15.2.1, AppleTV, LINN DSMMy Question or IssueI have two Spotify Connect-enabled devices, one is an AppleTV and the other is a LINN DSM.When I look at the S...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Japan Device iMac, iPad, AppleTV, LINN DSM Operating System macOS (12.1), iPadOS 15.2.1, AppleTV, LINN DSM My Question or Issue I have two Spotify Connect-enabled device...
  • ucchi1
  • Regular
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Song downloaded" icon not showing in albums

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSamsung Galaxy 21+, Samsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen im searching for new music i like going through albums of artists i already like and i've noticed the "song downloaded" icon aren't sho...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Samsung Galaxy 21+, Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When im searching for new music i like going through albums of a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify podcasts not allowing Apple Map prompts to come through BT audio in car

PremiumCountry US DeviceiPhone 13 Pro / 2013 Subaru Forester Stereo (Stock)iOS 15.7 Spotify is not allowing audio voice prompted mapping directions through my Bluetooth speaker in my vehicle when playing podcasts. I am putting this under the podcast ...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country US   Device iPhone 13 Pro / 2013 Subaru Forester Stereo (Stock) iOS 15.7   Spotify is not allowing audio voice prompted mapping directions through my Bluetooth speake...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NEED URL/LINK FOR "SPIRIT OF CHRIST (TODAY)" by CHRISTOPHER CURTIS DRIVER

I NEED THIS SPEIFIC LINK TO PUT INTO A CURATIR'S WEBSITE TO HAVE MY MUSIC HEARD. HOW DO I RECOVER THE LINK FOR MY SONG??

• Visitor
  • I NEED THIS SPEIFIC LINK TO PUT INTO A CURATIR'S WEBSITE TO HAVE MY MUSIC HEARD. HOW DO I RECOVER THE LINK FOR MY SONG??
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing unavailable podcast

PlanFreeCountryAustralia DeviceMac/iPadOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI'm trying to unfollow/delete a podcast that is showing up as an error/unavailable. I used to follow this podcast before but I think I have unfollowed it a while. However,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Australia   Device Mac/iPad Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I'm trying to unfollow/delete a podcast that is showing up as an error/unavailable. I us...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify won't remember that i played specific podcast episodes

When I open up spotify with the windows app, linux app, in my web browser, on an android, wherever, episode 81 of a specific podcast always appears right under the "Good Afternoon/Evening/etc" greeting. I have already listened to episode 81, but it a...

• Casual Listener
  • When I open up spotify with the windows app, linux app, in my web browser, on an android, wherever, episode 81 of a specific podcast always appears right under the "Good Afternoon/Evening/etc" greeti...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea Submission

I have an idea that I want to submit or pitch to Spotify in exchange for compensation. It is not a simple idea or bug fix, it is a complex idea that will revolutionize Spotify as a business as well as the music industry. It is Possibly a billion doll...

• Casual Listener
  • ...s the music industry. It is Possibly a billion dollar idea. For the protection of my idea, I do not wish to discuss this on the public forum. I can supply my email or whatever is needed to make this h...
  • muhammad_ali
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • billions
    game changer
    Idea submission
    Invention
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes