Premium

Country

Finland

Device

Any LG TV

Operating System

WebOs

My Question or Issue

I just bought a new LG TV and firstly installed Spotify, so this eliminates any other relating issues. I had this exact same issue on the previous one and my friends TV also has this issue, so I doubt the TV model matters at all.

I was listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall album once again and noticed yet again that between songs there is 1 to 2 second delay. For album like this it is really noticeable and impacts th. This probably has to be fixed on the Spotify side, as user doesn't have any settings on the TV app itself.

• TV

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Grufil,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Currently crossfade and gapless options aren't available for all platforms, so depending on the device, a half to about 3-second delay is expected.

We're always aiming to improve our features so this could change in the future, but it's not something on the radar right now. For the time being, seamless transitions are fully supported on the native smartphone and desktop Spotify apps.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Grufil,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Currently crossfade and gapless options aren't available for all platforms, so depending on the device, a half to about 3-second delay is expected.

We're always aiming to improve our features so this could change in the future, but it's not something on the radar right now. For the time being, seamless transitions are fully supported on the native smartphone and desktop Spotify apps.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

A real shame those features aren't supported on LG TVs and aren't even in the radar currently. I can go around with using another device as streaming source but still would prefer to have standalone system like probably every LG TV owner

Suggested posts