Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Video and audio is out of Ssync

Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on Youtube. Please fix, as Joes podcast is my favorite...

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan postcasts video/audio is out of sync (both browser and app on computer). I am on a 500 mbps fiber connection, so my internet is generally flawless. I never had this problem when Joe was on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

JOE ROGAN VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE ON TV, DESKTOP, OR PHONE - wth

When will JRE videos be available on your platform? It's is unfair to punish the viewers for your lack of planning. The videos are not available and I haven't been able to watch the JRE for over a month. Please fix this and make videos available on Y...

• Visitor
  • When will JRE videos be available on your platform? It's is unfair to punish the viewers for your lack of planning. The videos are not available and I haven't been able to watch the JRE for over a mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

How to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another?

PlanPremiumCountryTaiwanOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another?I can't find any function that can achieve it.Is it possible for Spotify to add this function of copying playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Taiwan Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How to copy a playlist or add a playlist's content to another? I can't find any function that can achieve ...
  • deybascrun
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify start playback in the middle of songs on Bose speaker?

Plan PremiumCountry Switzerland Device iPhone 8 with Bose speakerOperating System iOS 10

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland   Device iPhone 8 with Bose speaker Operating System iOS 10  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS3] How to unlink account to PS3?

Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I want to link it to my PS4 but I can't I already tri...

• Hello! My Spotify account is linked to a PS3 account which does not belong to me. I no longer have contact with the person who owns the PS3. Is there a way to unlink my Spotify account to the PS3? I ...
  • Staticz
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Post got deleted

30 min. ago i was posting some issue about audio lags in the Windows Desktop Thread. I got a badge for doing my 1st post and i changed some tags in the posting.All went fine and as i went checking back, the post was gone. There are no topics i've par...

• Regular
  • 30 min. ago i was posting some issue about audio lags in the Windows Desktop Thread. I got a badge for doing my 1st post and i changed some tags in the posting. All went fine and as i went checking ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Everywhere play problem whit Fire stick tv

When I activate the play everywhere function, the sound is only played by my amazon fire stick tv,while instead no sound comes out from the PC or smartphone.I would like the sound to be played by both the fire stick tv and the pc simultaneously.how s...

• Visitor
  • When I activate the play everywhere function, the sound is only played by my amazon fire stick tv, while instead no sound comes out from the PC or smartphone. I would like the sound to be played by...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working on Alexa echo dot 4th generation

When asking Alexa to play a song or playlist from Spotify it keeps saying "To play Spotify enable the skill and link your account". This is occurring with 2 Echo Dots 4th gen. Echo Dot - 4th genUSA RegionSpotify Premium I have tried the troubleshooti...

• Visitor
  • When asking Alexa to play a song or playlist from Spotify it keeps saying "To play Spotify enable the skill and link your account". This is occurring with 2 Echo Dots 4th gen.   Echo Dot ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar full of intentionally mislabled tracks

Over the past month or two my auto-generated playlists, but especially the release radar one, have been infested with scam tracks. These tracks have an artist listed who is definitely an artist I follow and enjoy. However, the artist in question abso...

• Regular
  • Over the past month or two my auto-generated playlists, but especially the release radar one, have been infested with scam tracks. These tracks have an artist listed who is definitely an artist I fol...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Show artist AND title of grayed out Liked Songs

Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs. Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not Streaming Currently. That would make it easier to search for...

• Regular
  • Thanks for unlimited Liked Songs.   Can you fix it so when a song is greyed out that we can tell what song it was? Right now we only see artist. Ideally they would move to a subfolder for Not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Commercials

Spotify began excessive commercials this last week but what I have a problem with was the one that suggested places to get abortions. This is not the format for such a thing not to mention I found it highly offensive. I’m not looking for the opinions...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify began excessive commercials this last week but what I have a problem with was the one that suggested places to get abortions. This is not the format for such a thing not to mention I found it...
  • Alexausa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify has stopped working on Alexa echo dot

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(echo dot)Operating System Spotify has stopped working my echo dot. It wont play. When I open the spotify app on my iphone, the echo dot no longer appears. It doesnt respond to voice commands. I have rebooted the echo dot,...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (echo dot) Operating System     Spotify has stopped working my echo dot. It wont play. When I open the spotify app on my iphone, the echo do...
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist "Titres" disparue

PlanPremium for studentsCountryFranceDeviceIphone XR, PCOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueBonjour, je suis abonnée à Spotify Premium pour étudiants depuis deux ans et au renouvellement de mon abonnement j'ai dû passer à Spotify F...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for students Country France Device Iphone XR, PC Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Bonjour, je suis abonnée à Spotify Premium pour étudiants depui...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

copyright: sharing spotify on a website

PlanFreeCountryBelgiumDeviceallOperating Systemall My Question or Issue Is it legal to share spotify songs on a website? I work for a non profit cultural organisation. Our focus is poetry. We want to make a digital dossier about a poet on our website...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Belgium Device all Operating System all   My Question or Issue   Is it legal to share spotify songs on a website? I work for a non profit cultural organisation....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire tv app shuts down

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceFire TV stick 2nd gen My Question or IssueApp will play music for maybe 10 minutes then will crash causing fire stick to completely restart. Have tried clearing cache and data as well as uninstalling and reinstalling. Have ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Fire TV stick 2nd gen   My Question or Issue App will play music for maybe 10 minutes then will crash causing fire stick to completely restart. Ha...
  • gina33603
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Linking Spotify with google

I just want to link my Spotify account with my Google account pls help me out My Spotify and Google e-mail are same

• I just want to link my Spotify account with my Google account pls help me out  My Spotify and Google e-mail are same
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps on playing random music

I have changed my password for like 5 times already and I have clicked the sign out everywhere button. I don’t use my account on any other devices and I want to make this stop. Please help

• Visitor
  • I have changed my password for like 5 times already and I have clicked the sign out everywhere button. I don’t use my account on any other devices and I want to make this stop. Please help
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast saved progression not working

When I complete a podcast episode on my Android phone or Windows PC app, the episode is marked as not-played. It saves progress if I stop early, but if the episode finishes completely, it's like I never listened to it.

• Visitor
  • When I complete a podcast episode on my Android phone or Windows PC app, the episode is marked as not-played. It saves progress if I stop early, but if the episode finishes completely, it's like I ne...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Audio quality on AV amplifier

How do I know audio steam quality while using mobile phone app appointing playback on Pioneer AV amplifier (LX304) which claims supporting Spotify. This is not desktop, nor tablet, nor mobile phone, but I'd like to play highest quality (320kbps) audi...

• Visitor
  • How do I know audio steam quality while using mobile phone app appointing playback on Pioneer AV amplifier (LX304) which claims supporting Spotify. This is not desktop, nor tablet, nor mobile phone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player seemingly working but not playing any music

PlanFreeCountrySwedenDeviceSelf-built PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song on the web player using firefox it won't play. I get the loading animation around the play button and the album art appears for a second ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Sweden Device Self-built PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I try to play a song on the web player using firefox it won't play. I get the load...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes