Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Other] Maybe dont actively try and make life harder for people????

[Mobile][Other] Maybe dont actively try and make life harder for people????

Why make it harder for people that dont pay you to listen to music?

The obvious answer is to make more money, but **you already dont pay your artists enough**

So don't make it so that if I dont have premium you PLAY SONGS THAT ARENT EVEN IN THE ALBUM THAT IM SHUFFLE PLAYING

This isnt even including the fact that YOU'RE FORCING ME TO SHUFFLE BECAUSE I DONT PAY YOU

Dont act like you dont make enough money, as previously stated you dont even pay your artists.

But what am I doing anyways, IM JUST SCREAMING INTO THE VOID. You're not going to change for me and it's ridiculous how little you give a damn about the people that use your platform.

Not only that, BUT YOU MADE IT INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO EVEN MAKE THIS POST COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR PLATFORM. I had to verify the account that I've been using for over five years and even then I had to SEARCH how to "add an idea"

"Idea" just being a corporate euphemism for "complaint." I beg you to suck less and actually care about more than your damn profit motive. But what am I even saying, the person reading this is some poverty-waged worker just trying to live by being a cog in the festering cesspool of cogs that is Facebook and its subsidiaries. All of this is pointless and I just want you to know that it infuriates me that you're forcing me to find other platforms when available because your platform sucks so damn much.

Another thing that impedes people from critiquing your platform, you need a LABEL????

0 Replies

Suggested posts