Jacket_B

Plan

Premium

Country

RU

Operating System

iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.

Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, there are no podcasts in the Browse All section or on the home page. I tried Desktop app, web player, Android and iOS apps.

If I go directly to the podcast page being logged in it is completely empty, but if I log out - podcasts are there.

Is there any regional restriction on podcasts or setting that hid them?

spotify.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Mihail

Hey @Jacket_B,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We can confirm that regrettably podcasts are unavailable in some countries, Russia being one of them. That said, podcasts are an important part of Spotify. We are working to get our podcast offering up and running in Russia as soon as we are able. We're not able to set an exact timeframe for this, however we recommend that you always keep your app up to date with the latest version in order to make use of all fixes and improvements, as soon as they are available. 

Hope this info helps. The Community is always here for you if something else pops up.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Mihail

Hey @Jacket_B,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We can confirm that regrettably podcasts are unavailable in some countries, Russia being one of them. That said, podcasts are an important part of Spotify. We are working to get our podcast offering up and running in Russia as soon as we are able. We're not able to set an exact timeframe for this, however we recommend that you always keep your app up to date with the latest version in order to make use of all fixes and improvements, as soon as they are available. 

Hope this info helps. The Community is always here for you if something else pops up.

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS