Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: An error occurred Something went wrong. Try reloading the page. Other devices in the network wo

Solved!

Re: An error occurred Something went wrong. Try reloading the page. Other devices in the network wo

20220125_070438.jpg

I've been trying to log into my desktop spotify app for at least one week now. I've tried deleting the app and re-downloading, deleting the cookies on Google Chrome and re-downloading desktop app. Please help Spotify 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

We understand you've already reinstalled the app, could you do it one more time following these specific steps? They will ensure you remove any possibly damaged file. 

If the issue persists after that, please let us know which OS you're running. If you use Windows, try downloading the app directly from the Microsoft Store.

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

We understand you've already reinstalled the app, could you do it one more time following these specific steps? They will ensure you remove any possibly damaged file. 

If the issue persists after that, please let us know which OS you're running. If you use Windows, try downloading the app directly from the Microsoft Store.

We'll be on the lookout.

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi MafeG,

I read your instructions carefully and followed through, now my spotify desktop is working! Really! Thank you so much! Really appreciate it 😄 FYI, the issue did not persist but yes we have a Windows PC 👍

Hey @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're super glad to see that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts