Plan

Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! Thank you Spotify team! 

My Question or Issue

I've had Spotify since the beginning of the year and little to no problems. Today I decided to listen to Spotify on my Chromebook, when the song I clicked on just skipped. And then it skipped again. And again. It would play for a split second just to taunt me. Then, it would stop skipping, and the song would be fine. For 9 seconds. After my 9 seconds of listening were up, it was just done. It stopped playing. If I skipped to the next song, same thing. 9 seconds. I tried doing this on Web Player and the app, and they both refused to work. I tried using with and without headphones, I cleared my cookies, I restarted my whole computer and... no luck. If anybody could help me, it would be really nice. 

1 Reply

Hey there @kazooturtle

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

We're currently investigating an issue causing the web player on Chromebook to skip through songs. Check out this thread and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts